*

Tsunami2k

  • G Cup
  • 1130
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2009, 03:40:12 AM »
i am still going to say is wow....wonder if she'll come be part of our little slice of B.E. heaven?

*

Bizarro_Penguin

  • D Cup
  • 266
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2009, 05:13:27 AM »
i am still going to say is wow....wonder if she'll come be part of our little slice of B.E. heaven?

Well she's started hanging out on bbwchan and it was **17** that supposedly gave her the inspiration to get out there so hey, who knows.

In this message, you mentioned a site to which the BEA's owner prohibits references. The complete list of prohibited sites is viewable in the Forum Rules. Please avoid using them. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 07:33:17 AM by gonZo »
Still unsure why that Penguin is blue.

*

Hoogleboogle

  • E Cup
  • 418
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2009, 09:10:10 PM »
This girl is amazing.

I am a BBW fan, and this W is very B and B!
Boobs!

*

omar1978

  • B Cup
  • 159
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2009, 07:36:46 AM »

*

BTGlam

  • C Cup
  • 243
    • http://www.bigtitsglamour.com
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2009, 03:15:33 PM »
This girl is amazing.

I am a BBW fan, and this W is very B and B!

I agree , especially seeing her in very private situations.

This evening there will be another Anorei webcam FREE SHOW on our site on 4 November at 9 PM EST (in 5 hours)
All the infos here http://www.bigtitsglamour.com/anorei_collins_free_webcam_show_172_bg
and click here to see her: http://www.bigtitsglamour.com/live_cams.php .
You can still write requests directly on our Blog.
Tonight, the PRINT BOOBS on a paper! and other things like ropes... weighing...




*

Hoogleboogle

  • E Cup
  • 418
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2009, 08:26:43 PM »
Now she does webcam show at imlive
http://www.bigtittedgirlsoncam.com/blog/busty-anorei-collins-40ll-webcam/


Sheeeeesh, this picture looks like a morph and it's not!
Boobs!

*

Anorei

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2009, 02:53:28 AM »

Sheeeeesh, this picture looks like a morph and it's not!

So, I've heard this a lot lately, what exactly is a morph?
xoxo
<3 Anorei

*

gwaang

  • A Cup
  • 352
  • udder nonsense
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2009, 04:00:19 AM »
So, I've heard this a lot lately, what exactly is a morph?
xoxo
<3 Anorei

See the "little" difference and you will know what a morph is !  :D
EXTREMETITSMORPHS AND ANIMATIONS -THAT'S MY WAY !   :P

Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2009, 04:23:22 AM »
i can only hope that that is the real Anorei up there. and if its is then someone get her her own thread for posting things in, STAT!!

welcome aboard Anorei.

*

Hoogleboogle

  • E Cup
  • 418
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »
^^^ I second the motion.
Boobs!

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2009, 08:38:01 PM »
Here's hoping that really is the real Anorei.  More, please.  :)

*

BarnacleBill

  • P Cup
  • 1662
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2010, 02:21:44 PM »
OMG Anorei posted here!   And I didn't notice because of the daily posters who flush the front page with old pics from the 1970s! 

Sorry Anorei!  You are incredible!

Let me post a pic to show your incredible body!
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2010, 03:24:39 PM »
I'm usually not one to hope about this sort of thing, but here's hoping that the above user "Anorei" is really Anorei Collins.

On the other hand, I see a few red flags:

1.) She hasn't taken the time to post an image showing us she is who she says she is.

2.) She has no avatar and no signature linking to her website, as most other models or their representatives here on the site do.

3.) Taking into consideration she is a forum newbie (and thus inexperienced at the above tasks), she ought to at least have spoken with somebody in her circle of clients who would have advised her on how to handle arriving at the BEA Forum.

4.) This is probably the most damning factor--people are apt to impersonate someone who is famous in order to fool others for their own personal amusement or gain. Unless and until we receive irrefutable information from this "Anorei" user, the odds stand against them being the actual model.

Q-"Raining on parades since 10/10/2006"-BE :P

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2010, 03:07:00 PM »
I'm posting for 2 reasons.
1) BUMP. I can't believe that Anorei's thread isn't larger and more discussed. She is easily the biggest new natural find in years!
2) I want to say that THIS is the size I want to be. I actually am unable to look at pictures or videos of her for extended periods because it makes my heart hurt. Okay, shut up and stop laughing at the lameness of that.

I've been into BE for over a decade now, since I was 14 and the only materialistic thing I have wanted SO strongly in my life was for enormous (natural) breasts. Petty, silly, juvenile, sure. But it's what I want and I can't change who I am. Every time I see her, I get physically jealous and green with envy and feel that she has the gift and luck that should have been mine. I'm not an emotional person, nor am I a jealous one, but I see her and I feel like she has what I've been working towards. She seems like such a sweet deserving person and brings out the worst!

I just had to get that off my chest.  On the positive, Proof thinks I'm only a few inches away and it is perfectly doable. I hope he's right. :)

RandomX(Ugh. No pun intended.)
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Leoladalle

  • B Cup
  • 190
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2010, 06:38:15 PM »
I agree with you -- she's one of the most MASSIVE naturals we've seen in a long time...

I wish we had way more pics of her in here...
Leo