*

brakblake

  • E Cup
  • 837
    • My Artwork
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2010, 07:22:17 PM »
I'm just another one of the guys with slightly more feminine parts.

And thats why we all love having you around and chatting with you. :)


PS...too bad the stuff i wanted to say was already taken.... *cough*Q_BE**cough*hourglass**cough  :P
Artwork: http://goateeguy.deviantart.com/

Major Zoidberg/Futurama Nerd.

*

colt13

  • E Cup
  • 617
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2010, 08:12:00 PM »
I'm posting for 2 reasons.
1) BUMP. I can't believe that Anorei's thread isn't larger and more discussed. She is easily the biggest new natural find in years!
2) I want to say that THIS is the size I want to be. I actually am unable to look at pictures or videos of her for extended periods because it makes my heart hurt. Okay, shut up and stop laughing at the lameness of that.

I've been into BE for over a decade now, since I was 14 and the only materialistic thing I have wanted SO strongly in my life was for enormous (natural) breasts. Petty, silly, juvenile, sure. But it's what I want and I can't change who I am. Every time I see her, I get physically jealous and green with envy and feel that she has the gift and luck that should have been mine. I'm not an emotional person, nor am I a jealous one, but I see her and I feel like she has what I've been working towards. She seems like such a sweet deserving person and brings out the worst!

I just had to get that off my chest.  On the positive, Proof thinks I'm only a few inches away and it is perfectly doable. I hope he's right. :)

RandomX(Ugh. No pun intended.)

It is because I am speechless when I see her. Just an incredibly healthy look.

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2010, 12:05:10 AM »
PS...too bad the stuff i wanted to say was already taken.... *cough*Q_BE**cough*hourglass**cough  :P

Hey, I said what needed to be said. Sorry if I preemptively stole your thunder. 8)

Q-"Er, what did I say, exactly?"-BE ???

*

brakblake

  • E Cup
  • 837
    • My Artwork
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2010, 05:09:15 PM »
Hey, I said what needed to be said. Sorry if I preemptively stole your thunder. 8)

Q-"Er, what did I say, exactly?"-BE ???


lol, I was just giving you a little trouble. I'll let you know via PM.
Artwork: http://goateeguy.deviantart.com/

Major Zoidberg/Futurama Nerd.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2010, 05:21:39 AM »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2010, 12:07:59 PM »
Man, I remember when I first saw that video. I think my brain momentarily broke.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2010, 11:51:58 PM »
I think her voice is lovely...kinda how I imagined your voice, to be honest, Rx. :P

Q-"Duct tape her boobs, hilarious!"-BE :D

*

RHIC

  • F Cup
  • 596
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2010, 05:04:15 AM »
Thanks for that link Zookie, I hadn't seen her in motion before.

And oh yeah, pretty darn glad to see RandomX around.  She probably doesn't remember but I said hi to her way back when because her posts were so funny and she had such a cool attitude.  I was sad to see her go but I can only imagine dealing with the craziest of our already fringe group.

I totally wish girls could trade/give boobage.  If a girl didn't want large breasts, she could just give some to someone that did.  Everyone's happy!  A's turn into C's or D's, and girls who don't want so much boobage could just adjust as they see fit.  And of course, our own RandomX could pick up a little here and there, and end up Anorei-sized!  (... or... beyond!?)   ;)
Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2010, 03:17:10 PM »
Q-Imagine Fran Drescher with a head cold.  ;D Actually, surprisingly enough, I do sound somewhat similar. Slightly less high pitched (I think), but very close.

RHIC- You're talking about me like I'm not right here. :) Hi! How's it going? I am SO for your idea. I would happily take the breasts of anyone who didn't like theirs. A little magical reduction surgery for you, a cupsize or two for me. That could get out of control REALLY quickly though. I'd probably have to charge for them to give me their tit, that way I could make a living once I became immobile. ;)
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

noizejunk

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2010, 03:42:15 PM »
cant wait till february 19th when her site opens
she is one of a few reasons to move to the us ;)

pic of one of her "older" cams

*

AnoreiCollins

  • A Cup
  • 153
  • 40NN and 100% NATURAL
    • Anorei Collins' Official website =)
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2010, 04:44:21 PM »
Haha- that WAS indeed me up above, I had to make a new account because that one I couldn't remember which email I used. I haven't quite fleshed out my profile yet, but I'm working on it <3
And RandomX, your breasts are amazing

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2010, 04:47:38 PM »
Oh Anorei's here  ;D would you mind being part of the princesses thread list?  :P
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

AnoreiCollins

  • A Cup
  • 153
  • 40NN and 100% NATURAL
    • Anorei Collins' Official website =)
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2010, 04:50:59 PM »
I have no clue what that is, let me find it first before I agree to anything, lol

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2010, 06:18:06 PM »
Anorei: Two things. Firstly, the princess thread is just a huge list of all the women of the BEA.

Secondly, I'm a huge fan. Not as a drooling male (I'm a straight female) but as someone who is trying everything possible to reach the epic sizes you have. If you do end up being a somewhat regular poster on this forum, my apologies in advance if I ever come off as mean to you. My jealousy is a smidge overwhelming. :P
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2010, 06:40:54 PM »
Hello and Welcome, Miss Anorei! I would hereby like to apologize in advance for all the drool that will be drooled over you. None of it is mine, I assure you. ;)

rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance