*

derf79

  • G Cup
  • 1143
Magic-The Lazlo of the BEA
« on: November 03, 2009, 06:49:28 PM »
I just wanted to write a little about Magic. The Lazlo name is in reference to the movie Real Genius starring Val Kilmer from back in the 80's. His character would only pop in at different times, never saying much, but saving the day when something came up. I akin that to our legend in the making Magic.

 I never seem to hear much from you bud. You just kinda pop in with an amazing morph from time to time but never do we know the man. I feel like I've known you for years but know nothing of you. I never see you in the other forums but we know you're always there. I imagine you, like Lazlo, sitting in a dark room away from the world plugging away at the computer for hours on end making morphs that blow us away.

But I want to write to say that i admire your work immensely and am glad that your on the other end of the internet inspiring the next generation of morphers. Keep up the great work man. You are appreciated.
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Magic-The Lazlo of the BEA
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 04:11:30 AM »
Amen to that brother.
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Bungle_Harris

  • D Cup
  • 293
Re: Magic-The Lazlo of the BEA
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 06:04:34 PM »
Hear hear.  Magic has done some brilliant morphs for me over the years and he's gained a reputation for being a true legend.

Magic - you are simply the best!  :D

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Magic-The Lazlo of the BEA
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 10:04:49 PM »
Magic does some of the best morphs on the Internet--hands down. He can take even the most pedestrian image and turn it into a morph masterpiece. I don't know how he does it, but I imagine a deal with the devil is involved...:D

Q-"Three appendages up for Magic!"-BE :)

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: Magic-The Lazlo of the BEA
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 03:36:00 PM »
As I have stated before Magic was the main inspiration for me to start morphing. ;)

However I do not feel he made any deals with Lucifer. The only reason I can give was I married the devil's sister and had to learn how to morph on my own.  8)
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

janeen

  • 168
  • Drawing of me by CV
Re: Magic-The Lazlo of the BEA
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 09:31:08 AM »
He is no deal with lucifer, he is the Morphing God himself ;)
Photos of me (C)copyright Janeen.