*

Bonecracker

  • X Cup
  • 2783
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2010, 02:22:49 AM »
She's so lovely, sexy, busty, fit, gorgeous, perfect... may I have her, please? 

Thanks so much for posting!!

Bone...


WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2010, 03:35:02 AM »
woohoo! do we win the no prize? lol thanks for scoring this incredibly hot, sexy, and beautiful woman djpfc! did anyone else see that butt at the bottom of the page? yes, incredible boobs, gorgeous face, perfect body, but that pic may belong in the butt thread also............. :)
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

*

rebelde

  • F Cup
  • 633
    • BoobGlam
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2010, 06:35:25 AM »
U N B E L I E V A B L E!

As usual..............I have no words  ;D
BoobGlam.com Owner and Webmaster.

*

EastCoastBreasts

  • Shaggy Boombastic, Boobs are Fantastic!
  • *
  • 19
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2010, 07:27:25 AM »
In a somewhat related tangent, is it depressing to anyone else that Maggie Green is now doing hardcore porn?

Maybe a very small bit.  But on the other hand... think about the chance of setting up a porn shoot with Maggie.  Or better still, if Maggie starts escorting... you, too, could have the chance to be with Maggie Green.  I kinda like that idea. :)

*

arflech

  • C Cup
  • 206
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2010, 07:31:59 AM »
I can barely wait for a video

*

Rad

  • E Cup
  • 1302
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2010, 08:28:33 AM »
Is she going to be like Denise Milani and not pose nude? Very beautiful and congrats on her debut.

*

morosofist

  • C Cup
  • 621
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2010, 01:18:15 PM »
WOW, she IS stunningly sexy and I bet those are G cups too :P

*

Boob_Ring

  • E Cup
  • 411
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2010, 01:39:11 PM »
A pure dream!!
I'm breast obsessed, Please you help me!

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34199
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2010, 05:40:13 PM »
That's the complete package!  Thank you so much, DJPFC!   ;D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2010, 05:43:50 PM »
I can't believe it's HER!!! Absolutely amazing in every way... I'm in LOVE!!

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2010, 05:46:54 PM »
But PLEASE DJ, tell us she's posing nude... Not another Denise.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34199
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2010, 05:55:07 PM »
Well, other than covering her nips with her hands, she's already nude in that layout DJPFC posted.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2010, 05:59:45 PM »
Jordan Carver is Exceptional...beauty and bod with huge boobs...a rare find,
as Denise has been...nude or not she will be fabulous to view.  Besides who has
been the most successful model over the last two years: Denise, that's who!!

And there will always be guys.....who want more
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2010, 01:33:14 AM »
Those of you who guessed 34G Jordan Carver...

YOU WIN!!!

;)


http://www.pinupfiles.com/scene.php?id=1102





when her first shots were posted, i was very skeptical (maybe the retouching/airbrushing?), but i can say i sure am a believer now! the pinup brand does it again.... :)

*

no_plate

  • D Cup
  • 175
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2010, 01:35:02 AM »
Nice work on landing such a stunning woman DJ. Looking forward to seeing lots more of her.