*

rebelde

  • F Cup
  • 633
    • BoobGlam
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2010, 12:45:51 PM »
-24 hours  ::)
BoobGlam.com Owner and Webmaster.

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2010, 01:24:50 PM »
could be this girl, perhaps http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9980046.0.html

edit: just to clarify, i'm 99.5% sure it's Jordan Carver, who by the looks of things, stopped having her photos irritatingly photoshopped, and I support this development
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 05:02:16 PM by Glottis »

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2010, 01:31:34 PM »
-24 hours is still to long! Quicker, get that time machine working! :)
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

*

toddy

  • D Cup
  • 137
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2010, 01:36:37 PM »
my guess ist Jordan Carver.

*

Jubei

  • C Cup
  • 288
  • "The size of her breasts, it's not normal."
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2010, 01:46:57 PM »
Crossing my fingers for Jordan Carver as well.
In the midst of a smoke bomb, Jubei could steal your bra and you wouldn't even notice. He'll also use his Chinese star to pick the lock, and steal your car.

*

mikehunter

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2010, 02:26:02 PM »
No offense intended. I love implants. Can't to stroke it to those monster titties!!

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2010, 03:02:27 PM »
She says that she is natural and we have no reason to doubt her. That said, we no longer get into the whole natural/enhanced debates and make no more declarations one way or another because, frankly, we just don't care and it's also not especially kosher to ask someone that question anyway.

I want to second that. These debates are silly and don't mean anything unless I get to play with 'em, in which case I'm not saying anything.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

odbjbg

  • D Cup
  • 307
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/Beef_Bulk_Pork/
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2010, 03:38:52 PM »
Is it really a debate when they're so obviously fake though? I'm not getting into it one way or the other, but I mean, come on. It's like PDD saying she's all natural or something, lol. I can almost see the tag.
If you like bulked up women humiliating lesser women then you'll love my group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Beef_Bulk_Pork/

*

corbet

  • C Cup
  • 99
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2010, 03:55:05 PM »
is she from chicago????? :)

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34199
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2010, 04:00:26 PM »
I don't care who it is, I just want to see more of her!  And you can see how much interest in new Pinupglam girls when you realize this thread has filled up almost 2 complete pages in only 2 days.   :D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

mikehunter

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2010, 04:29:02 PM »
I want to second that. These debates are silly and don't mean anything unless I get to play with 'em, in which case I'm not saying anything.

Yea who really cares. The point is to jack off to the pics. None of us will ever meet these girls. You get off on what you like. So people can pretend she's natural, that's totally cool.

She's a hottie. Best monster feature dancer implants I've seen in a LONG time. Ol' skool!  :o

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2010, 04:47:49 PM »
It's technically Wednesday in half the world now, can we use that technicality to get a super advanced sneak peek? :P ;)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

hourglass

  • E Cup
  • 789
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2010, 04:59:17 PM »
It's technically Wednesday in half the world now, can we use that technicality to get a super advanced sneak peek? :P ;)
just be glad they aren't based on the westernmost of the aleutians

*

Nerv

  • A Cup
  • 50
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2010, 05:42:11 PM »
by the looks of it they could either be real or fake haven't seen enough to make any judgement yet, but either way she looks great. great body and tits

*

rebelde

  • F Cup
  • 633
    • BoobGlam
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2010, 05:51:19 PM »
It's technically Wednesday in half the world now, can we use that technicality to get a super advanced sneak peek? :P ;)

 Ah ah ah  ;D
BoobGlam.com Owner and Webmaster.