*

ltfields

  • G Cup
  • 1790
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #165 on: February 01, 2010, 10:41:48 PM »
Yup, got one in my desk at work that some vendor sent a few years ago.  The 2 dollar bill I mean, not the smokin' hot G cup model (although there are a couple of drawers I haven't opened in a while, so you never know...)  ;) ;)
If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

*

YamatoChan

  • A Cup
  • 145
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #166 on: February 02, 2010, 04:34:56 AM »
If I had money I would definitely join. Ms. Carver is an amazing beauty

*

rackonteur

  • D Cup
  • 1200
  • Finally got some whitening strips for my bluetooth
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #167 on: February 02, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »
so, um, wait -- it's only $2 to join? I'm confused...
Yes, well, erm, ahh, hmmm, uh, um, ...eh?

*

Venton

  • E Cup
  • 738
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #168 on: February 02, 2010, 04:24:10 PM »
so, um, wait -- it's only $2 to join? I'm confused...
No, no. You slip a $2 bill in her drawers to join.




Or something.

*

030687

  • C Cup
  • 140
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #169 on: February 03, 2010, 03:56:53 AM »
Has anyone joined?  Are you able to save pics and video?

*

Mojo24

  • C Cup
  • 131
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2010, 09:41:41 AM »
I still have no idea what happened to denise ...

but jordan is my new fave :)  that shoot in the laneway where she has a black dress and black bra is amazing!!!  i cant believe how flat her tum is and long her legs look ... i luv how that black bra sits around her breasts too - perfect huge tear drop! 

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2010, 01:08:42 PM »
So far I just joined PinupGlam and I have to say it's worth every single cent. Thanks DJ.

I'll wait to join her official site untill there's at least one video. Unfortunately I don't think she'll do anything but behind the scenes from the photoshoots, which I usually find quite boring. That's why I have a request for our friend DJ here: I know you'll release behind the scenes videos, but please do a couple in which she's actually doing things for the camera. Those are always much more arousing, at least for me.

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2010, 02:29:28 AM »
Lately I get the strange feeling that I'm becoming a professional thread closer...

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »
Lately I get the strange feeling that I'm becoming a professional thread closer...

When you say everything that's left to be said, what's left to say? :)

Q-"You could say you're doing more video BE"-BE :P

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34082
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2010, 05:55:28 PM »
Lately I get the strange feeling that I'm becoming a professional thread closer...

Somebody's actually paying you to do that?  I've got to look for that category in the want ads...

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2010, 07:50:14 PM »
So far I just joined PinupGlam and I have to say it's worth every single cent. Thanks DJ.

I'll wait to join her official site untill there's at least one video. Unfortunately I don't think she'll do anything but behind the scenes from the photoshoots, which I usually find quite boring. That's why I have a request for our friend DJ here: I know you'll release behind the scenes videos, but please do a couple in which she's actually doing things for the camera. Those are always much more arousing, at least for me.

Duly noted.  Keep in mind though, we can only do whatever the model is comfortable with.  Some models simply don't like to do camera-centric video footage and prefer only to be photographed in a behind-the-scenes capacity.  We'll see what Jordan wants to do and how she feels first. :)
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #176 on: February 12, 2010, 02:43:49 AM »
Of course that's fully understandable. I just hope that in time she gets more and more comfortable with being in front of a (video) camera.

You can always turn on the 5D's video mode from time to time...  :)

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #177 on: February 13, 2010, 02:39:44 AM »
By the way... Is it possible to know when it's your next shoot with her? I think I'm gonna have to join her site...

*

mikehunter

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #178 on: February 13, 2010, 02:56:53 PM »
hot damn her monster fakies on a toothpick body take me back to the golden age of porn.

she's the new Wendy Whoppers!

hopefully hardcore XXX will be soon to follow.  :P

those basketballs need an interracial gang banging!

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #179 on: February 13, 2010, 03:16:26 PM »
hot damn her monster fakies on a toothpick body take me back to the golden age of porn.

she's the new Wendy Whoppers!

hopefully hardcore XXX will be soon to follow.  :P

those basketballs need an interracial gang banging!


I don't understand.  Are you just trying to be a jerk simply for the sake of being a jerk, or have you just not paid attention to anything in this thread?
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!