*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Got The Doctor`s Report
« on: February 07, 2010, 01:20:14 PM »
The doctor said I have osteopornosis...it's a degenerate disease. 8)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Got The Doctor`s Report
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 01:46:19 PM »
The doctor said I have osteopornosis...it's a degenerate disease. 8)

I read it quick, and said aaaaaaaawwwww... then I read it again and guffawed.  You got me!  You're a bad man, gOOber.   ;) :D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Got The Doctor`s Report
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 04:00:54 PM »
Did he say Calcium would help? I've heard there's a stripper named Calcium Carbonate...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Got The Doctor`s Report
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 04:40:20 PM »
Did he say Calcium would help? I've heard there's a stripper named Calcium Carbonate...

Part of my anatomy is predisposed to acute calcification so I`ll look into that.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 04:48:18 PM by gOOber »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Got The Doctor`s Report
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 04:43:29 PM »
How you aren't a walking tomato at this point is beyond me...
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Got The Doctor`s Report
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 04:51:17 PM »
How you aren't a walking tomato at this point is beyond me...

I`m surprised as well. Tomatoes are my favorite food.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Re: Got The Doctor`s Report
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 07:41:45 PM »
Good luck, Goob. Wishing you all my best!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Got The Doctor`s Report
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 09:36:38 PM »
Part of my anatomy is predisposed to acute calcification so I`ll look into that.


Yea, I heard if your brain turns to stone you'll end up pretty lame .... ;) ;D

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Got The Doctor`s Report
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 03:25:36 PM »

Yea, I heard if your brain turns to stone you'll end up pretty lame .... ;) ;D

Considering gOOber's photo posting tendencies, he'd be a regular Rocky Horror Picture Show.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.