*

YS

  • A Cup
  • 74
  • If something can go wrong... it will.
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 01:08:45 PM »
Quote
Try again in two years and I'm sure you'll see a much better response.

I hate to be a killjoy, but it should be more like "try asking again in twenty years". In two years' time, it'll just be the prelude to the real bad times. (e.g., when US gov't policy of printing money has run it's inevitable course towards very high or even hyper inflation...). The alternative is drastically cutting expenses, and no one will have the guts to slash both welfare and the DoD budget at the same time.
In short, everyone's screwed, unless they happen to live in some developing country that won't be hit that hard by collapse in spending in the US and EU.

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 01:31:22 PM »
I hate to be a killjoy, but it should be more like "try asking again in twenty years". In two years' time, it'll just be the prelude to the real bad times. (e.g., when US gov't policy of printing money has run it's inevitable course towards very high or even hyper inflation...). The alternative is drastically cutting expenses, and no one will have the guts to slash both welfare and the DoD budget at the same time.
In short, everyone's screwed, unless they happen to live in some developing country that won't be hit that hard by collapse in spending in the US and EU.

Of course, you got it all wrong!  :D
First of all, the global economic crisis is over, see the economic recovery in Germany for instance.
Secondly, according to Keynes (and he was right you know), any goverment should stimulate the (national) economy by spending more money, not by cutting expenses.
And so should do all citizens in all countries.
So, book and pay for your place at any of my events now and get the global economy going again! ;D

I have said.  ;)




« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 01:38:58 PM by Martin Solo »

*

YS

  • A Cup
  • 74
  • If something can go wrong... it will.
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 06:58:10 AM »
Quote
First of all, the global economic crisis is over, see the economic recovery in Germany for instance.

If there was something like a Nobel Prize for warrantless optimism, I'd nominate you.

No point arguing. Truth is what we can't escape. Keynesyanism might work, for a little time, but look at Japan. They've been subsidizing new infrastructure like no tomorrow for decades. That's classic Keynes, is it not? They've more concrete per capita than any other major state. Their gov't owes something like 300% of GDP in debt. And an economic revival nowhere in sight.

Their economic growth is very slow. People live there far less flamboyantly than 20 or 25 years ago.

That's the future. At best. Massive debt, low growth, less spending. I read a wonderful article that almost demonised new Japanese attitudes to frugality. Like it was a bad thing, spending only the money you have, while keeping a little in reserve.

What you call recovery is merely stopping economic decline that began in '08.
There is no guarantee that will last.

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 01:27:26 PM »
If there was something like a Nobel Prize for warrantless optimism, I'd nominate you.

No point arguing. Truth is what we can't escape. Keynesyanism might work, for a little time, but look at Japan. They've been subsidizing new infrastructure like no tomorrow for decades. That's classic Keynes, is it not? They've more concrete per capita than any other major state. Their gov't owes something like 300% of GDP in debt. And an economic revival nowhere in sight.

Their economic growth is very slow. People live there far less flamboyantly than 20 or 25 years ago.

That's the future. At best. Massive debt, low growth, less spending. I read a wonderful article that almost demonised new Japanese attitudes to frugality. Like it was a bad thing, spending only the money you have, while keeping a little in reserve.

What you call recovery is merely stopping economic decline that began in '08.
There is no guarantee that will last.


"And ze Nobel Prize vor Warrantlezz Optimizm 2010 is awarded to Martin Solo, Professor of Big Beautiful Boobiez, Optimizm andz Pozitivizm at ze Univerzity of Lillehammer and of Ouagadougou, for hiz groundbreaking andz innovative rezearch provingk ze cauzal link bezween laughingk andz worldwide economic andz monezary growth andz vor being zuch nize guy in general.
Thiz Nobel Prize will be handed over zo him in Stockholm by Mizz Tina Zmall, who he can take home wiz him after ze zeremony."

Well, I can dream, can't I?  :D

Being a psychologist myself, I always find it remarkable how the (worldwide) economy is influenced and determined for a large part by whether people are optimistic or not about it.
Showing us all that economics is not and never will be a (pure) exact science (no matter how hard some economic scientists try to convince us of the opposite).

As for Keynes, he showed that when things go well, governments should save money for times when things go less well. They should act anti-cyclic.
Norway followed this way and has hardly been hit by the economic crisis.
Remains however, that the core of our (capitalistic) economic system is consumerism.
That must go on to ensure and sustain any economic growth.

So, again, buy your ticket for any of my big boob events now to boost the worldwide economic growth!  ;)

As for Japan, I think there are quite a few reasons why it is in an economic crisis for so long.
I'm sure they know it themselves, so you or me don't have to tell them that.
As for infrastructure, it's not about how much you have of it but how (well) you use it.
I think Japan can do with a bit more innovative and individual way of thinking and doing business and that it should also be more open and facilitating to(wards) the world outside of Japan in general.
 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:03:11 PM by Martin Solo »

*

CptTitanic

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 41
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 02:54:45 AM »
I disagree about the importance of optimism. The whole housing/credit bubble was built on unwarranted optimism. If there was one thing we had a surplus of during the past decade, it was economic optimism. However, the fundamentals simply weren't there and it all came down like a house of cards despite all that. Germany is somewhat of a unique case because unlike most other Western countries they are a net exporter. That's all neither here nor there, though.

I think your event sounds amazing. Big-boob Euro models in a chateau with a gourmet chef? ... Can it get any better? I would have loved to have gone. But yes, France is quite a ways away and flying to Europe for a week of big-boob fun is out of reach for most people, especially in these times. May I ask why you don't do events in the US with non-US models? Is it because of visa/immigration issues? If so, its a shame ... I'm sure a comparable event in Las Vegas or Southern California would draw quite a bit more interest. I hope you change your mind and keep putting on these events ... just so one day, when I have the money (there's that unwarranted optimism again!), I'll have the option of attending one of these amazing boob-analia's.

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 01:18:27 PM »
I disagree about the importance of optimism. The whole housing/credit bubble was built on unwarranted optimism. If there was one thing we had a surplus of during the past decade, it was economic optimism. However, the fundamentals simply weren't there and it all came down like a house of cards despite all that. Germany is somewhat of a unique case because unlike most other Western countries they are a net exporter. That's all neither here nor there, though.

I think your event sounds amazing. Big-boob Euro models in a chateau with a gourmet chef? ... Can it get any better? I would have loved to have gone. But yes, France is quite a ways away and flying to Europe for a week of big-boob fun is out of reach for most people, especially in these times. May I ask why you don't do events in the US with non-US models? Is it because of visa/immigration issues? If so, its a shame ... I'm sure a comparable event in Las Vegas or Southern California would draw quite a bit more interest. I hope you change your mind and keep putting on these events ... just so one day, when I have the money (there's that unwarranted optimism again!), I'll have the option of attending one of these amazing boob-analia's.

Let us not forget trust/confidence in the economy!  ;)
But of course, it is always best to only spend money when you actually have it.
Save money when things go well so you'll have some when things go not so well.

Yes, the big boob model fanshoot in France planned for last June was very well organized with great help from great people in Europe.
And it would have been a great and unique event indeed.

As stated above, I am willing to organize any big boob event possible, but only when enough fans have payed for their ticket in advance.
In theory, I could organize a big boob event in the US with non-US models.
The models would need to get work permits from the US authorities and would need a US company to act as their employer/sponsor.
At this moment, I do not know/have such a company in the US.
Their travel costs to and costs for accommodation in the US would increase the costs for a ticket to the event which the models would attend.
However, at this monent/stage, I could relatively easily organize a big boob model event with non-US models not far from the the US, in the Caribbean region, avoiding any visa/immigration issues.
Anyone interested?  :)


*

Anime/BE Tiger

  • F Cup
  • 672
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 04:56:11 PM »
If it takes place in Puerto Rico, I might go for it. I wonder if tis possible if known US models might be interested in this.
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 06:30:24 PM »
If it takes place in Puerto Rico, I might go for it. I wonder if tis possible if known US models might be interested in this.

Non US models would need a proper visa to do modelling work on Puerto Rico.
I was thinking of European territory in the Caribbean.
As for having any US models at my events, thinking about what happened to my tradeshow in Las Vegas last year, I would need to have guarantees that any US model will actually show up.



*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2010, 06:05:01 PM »
Hmm. Aruba?
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2010, 12:52:43 PM »
Hmm. Aruba?

Why not?  :)

There are more beautiful Dutch and French territories in the Caribbean, like for instance the island Saint Martin.  :D


*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2011, 07:31:58 PM »
Thanks for your message, derf79!
That makes 3 responses now to my fanshoot on this big forum with those thousands of fans.
Today's the first time I even saw this thread...and I'm sure others are in the same boat. So don't be too hasty to conclude that there'd never be any interest in such an event.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2011, 03:48:32 PM »
Today's the first time I even saw this thread...and I'm sure others are in the same boat. So don't be too hasty to conclude that there'd never be any interest in such an event.

I know you mean well, Zookie, but that is not very uplifting as this thread is up for almost 9 months now.
Also still no reply to my call from October 14th last year to let me know if anyone is interested in me organizing a big boob event.
More than 4000 views and no one on this forum is interested in going to a big boob event?


*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2011, 05:41:18 PM »
I know you mean well, Zookie, but that is not very uplifting as this thread is up for almost 9 months now.
Also still no reply to my call from October 14th last year to let me know if anyone is interested in me organizing a big boob event.
More than 4000 views and no one on this forum is interested in going to a big boob event?



Martin, I don't know how much experience you have with marketing for specialty events, etc... but you shouldn't be shocked that a forum thread got 400 views yet none of those users actually wanted to pay thousands of dollars for international airfare, lodging, etc... to attend such an event. Frankly, if you even got a response rate of 1% I'd consider that lucky... and I'd not expect all of that 1% to actually go to the effort and expense of attending. Admonishing folks here for not being as interested in your events as you'd like them to be won't improve your response rate IMO. You simply have to come to terms with the fact that you're offering an expensive and infrequent kind of specialty service and your *entire* potential audience of customers is a *minute* fraction of the general/adult population. JMHO... but I can't help but have this response almost every time I see one of your 'disappointed' posts.


*

outroducin

  • A Cup
  • 62
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2011, 09:08:11 PM »
What is needed for a booth at an event like exotica? ..Similar to what Score did a AVN

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Big boob model fanshoot in France from June 18 to 21!
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2011, 05:52:40 AM »
What is needed for a booth at an event like exotica? ..Similar to what Score did a AVN

Hello outroducin,

Let me know what exactly you have in mind regarding a booth at an expo.