Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2010, 07:07:00 PM »
We have already established she has 3480mls with expanders in each breast.


where do the shots of her and info about her come from?

*

MobyNick

  • B Cup
  • 244
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2010, 01:24:32 AM »
theres got to be more of her in the bag o boobies :'(

*

theflash52

  • A Cup
  • 3
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2010, 03:29:17 AM »
there was a rar file with a lot of pics and some topless ones of her that i stumbled upon from another forum and its killing me that i dont remember where, ima keep searching and post the link when i find it

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5362
    • I love the BEA
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2010, 07:49:57 AM »
where do the shots of her and info about her come from?
The shots were on a social networking site but I forget where - someone else is looking for them anyway.  The info came from this post:
She has 3480mls with expanders in each breast. It seems that this will be its largest size, even had several pictures on that site this girl, but were excluded by mistake.
Hugs

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2010, 07:45:03 PM »
Where's Duluth?!  BLAAAAAMM!  Here it is!  :D

Duluth is a lot bigger than I remember it.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2010, 06:59:00 PM »
i go now to pull da pud, sorry ::)
I'm walkin' here

*

stunning36hh

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 39
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2010, 12:21:34 AM »
I have been searching high an low for more images of this beauty, but I'd have better luck digging for gold in my back yard.  Here's a find though that's worth a look.

*

CptTitanic

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 41
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2010, 03:42:03 AM »
I'm seriously in love. She's amazing.

*

stunning36hh

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 39
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2010, 05:08:31 AM »
I second that thought!

*

MobyNick

  • B Cup
  • 244
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2010, 04:36:57 PM »

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2010, 02:11:49 PM »
I remember a thread from forever and a day ago about how guys found that gap between the bra strap and the skin super attractive. She TOTALLY would have been in that thread.

RandomX(In the past 5 years, I've finally earned my right to be in it too...)
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

CptTitanic

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 41
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2010, 11:41:11 PM »
I remember a thread from forever and a day ago about how guys found that gap between the bra strap and the skin super attractive. She TOTALLY would have been in that thread.

RandomX(In the past 5 years, I've finally earned my right to be in it too...)

Agreed, that's always awesome. Personally, I love the fact that her breasts are huge, firm and round thanks to the implants but they also have a bit of sag and they fit her body very well, making them look kind of natural on her. To me that's the perfect combination.

Its also really cool that she seems like an average "girl next door" type who just happens to love huge boobs. Although, in this context, I kind of wish she was a model so we could see more of her. :)

*

MobyNick

  • B Cup
  • 244
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2010, 04:48:12 AM »
the do have an almost big natural look, theres got to be more though, call me greedy

*

stunning36hh

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 39
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2010, 10:21:02 PM »
Poor girl, it looks like her back is sore.  How can I help?  :D

*

CptTitanic

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 41
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2010, 05:25:05 AM »
the do have an almost big natural look, theres got to be more though, call me greedy

Agreed. Can't get enough of this fine lady. :)