*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« on: April 27, 2010, 05:20:13 PM »
I saw a similar thread on another forum and one of the threads they had was people would post their favorite avatars of another member/members in the post.  I thought I would start, please feel free to post your favorite one, and make sure you guys follow the 1.1.1.1 rule ;).

I have to say, one of my favorites I have seen is the one that belongs to Lovebig01, his beshine one is very cool, and it is kind of a 'what she will look like' in the near future ;).
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 07:31:30 PM by AgentDee »
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

BillN

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4039
Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 05:47:14 PM »
This reminds me of when my son was in Cub Scouts.  They have the Pine Derby car races where they build and race model cars, and each boy was asked to vote for the best looking car at the races.  Every car got one vote because each boy voted for HIS car.   ;D

Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 06:13:59 PM »
Gentlemen and ladies, Kolchak the Nightstalker RULES!

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 06:17:23 PM »
well that's the thing, the idea of the thread is to post your favorite avy from a member that is not yourself ;). 
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 06:26:47 PM »
Pardon me for saying this AD, but since you've made lots of avatars that other users have snapped up, isn't this thread realLEE all about some ego-stroking for youself.  ::)  :-\
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 06:40:53 PM »
not at all sure some people have my avys but there are a lot of them out there that have their own ones I just wanted to see which ones you guys liked that are being used in this forum.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 07:14:24 PM »
I say break it down into two categories: Static and Animated.
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 07:33:18 PM »
that is another good idea, but the thing is because of the 1.1.1.1 rule you could only post your favorite static or animated one.  so feel free to post your favorite static or animated one, there a lot of good ones out there and we have a LOT of members.  I like to think this is a way for those to see avys of other members we have not seen before or for a long time ;).
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Nimrod

  • KC Strip Artist
  • 2169
Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 08:27:31 AM »
Interesting thread, however due to the nature of many of the avatars here at the BEA a listing of people's favorites might not have the same lasting significance as the "Show Yourself You Coward" or the "Describe the One Above You" threads that also can be found on other forums.

As Kithara and I work on KC Strip here in the off-topic section we routinely review the avatars. We have a large library of current and past avatars sorted by User to use as reference for the comic. From our work over the years it is clear that avatars here tend to fall into 3 groups:

1) Breasts - in some form or another, this is fine as that is the theme of the site however it almost never tells us anything about the User, unless it is an image of that User who happens to share their breasts. There are tons of them and even a few repeats if you dig enough. The most common one repeated is the "boxing gloves punching chest".

2) Tag Image - a middle group are those avatars that relate to the User in some way, like "I enjoy cars" or "this is my dog" where it is an image of a car or dog. Most tend to be literal and a few are even creative, e.g. TugBoatCap's or Palomines's as there is a bit of a back-story there.

3) Placeholder or Temporary - the last group are all those users that have no avatar or change theirs so often that they really do not have a set image. This is not really using an "AVATAR" but rather an image on the screen that may or may not have any relevance to the person. Why do they have a picture of a jar of jam? No reason, it will change by next week.

At the moment my favorite avatar is one that we made for Cutter:

(c) Nimrod - full use to Cutter

It is my favorite because:
1) We made it for him as a gift
2) He is using it
3) It relates to the person directly (interest and profession)
4) It ties into other threads and forum activity
5) It comes from a KC Strip

The story behind that strip also dealt with the vast number of men here who have female avatars, yes we know that it is the BEA - but pronouns tend to get odd when talking about that User - looking at you Druul.  :D

All images here were created by Nimrod with direction by Kithara so 1:1:1:1 limit does not apply.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 07:26:20 AM by Nimrod »
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 09:38:42 AM »
I was going to say there were too many to choose from, but then I saw Magiciano's new one with September bursting out of a shirt.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 12:12:36 PM »
this is what i am talking about, i always liked cutter's it just classic and well done.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 12:28:45 PM »
Right now, it's RandomX's.  Wonderful smile, unique view, it's actually a picture of the person whose avatar it is, and it's insanely on-topic for the forum it's being used in.   :D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 10:52:30 AM »
Here's another one I like, it is c293716's. Who is the subject in this one?

Huge juggs in motion are just awesome to behold.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 10:54:41 AM by Feral »

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6953
Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 12:30:14 PM »
Y'all best start recognizing the H-Dog, lest the Letter Opener Of Death make an appearance.
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: The 'official' who has your favorite avatar thread
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 05:37:56 PM »
Aww, thanks Max! I'm rather fond of it too!

I actually was going to say AgentDee's before I saw this was his thread. I do love it though. It's a great BE clip that I enjoy watching.

Runner up is any animated avatar with some growth in it.

100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.