*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #300 on: March 22, 2011, 10:56:19 PM »
that's about 10 million lunges away, thanks hun ;)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #301 on: March 24, 2011, 11:47:29 AM »
after seeing this photoshop (priv req) I got my hair colored today... post update later ;)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #302 on: March 24, 2011, 12:04:14 PM »
Ooooh! It reminds me of the Welch's Grape Juice I had as a kid. ::)

Sam "it was always sooo grapalicious cause Welchs was 100% juice from real concord grapes" V :P ;D
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

bman75

  • 107
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #303 on: March 25, 2011, 08:12:32 PM »
Great new pics, especially love that Shara-Traci morph.
Would love to see you in purple hair.

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #304 on: March 27, 2011, 03:35:59 AM »
Ooooh! It reminds me of the Welch's Grape Juice I had as a kid. ::)

Sam "it was always sooo grapalicious cause Welchs was 100% juice from real concord grapes" V :P ;D

Makes me think of a comic vid which would be verboten to post here

-Munch "I'm gonna grape you in the mouth" Wolf

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #305 on: March 27, 2011, 06:29:55 AM »
Makes me think of a comic vid which would be verboten to post here

-Munch "I'm gonna grape you in the mouth" Wolf

I just graped your parents and now i'm gonna grape you :D
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

mogas

  • B Cup
  • 111
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #306 on: March 29, 2011, 08:20:15 PM »
This thread made me not want to go to bed at 3 am.

Greets from Holland :P

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #307 on: March 29, 2011, 08:33:19 PM »
greetz from holland back ;)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

cynics

  • 225
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #308 on: March 30, 2011, 12:13:08 AM »
Don't call me crazy, but i sware i saw somewhere on here a race swap of you and the idea intrigued me.  I can't find it now, but i gave it a shot with a faceswap.  Here is the go with a slight BE from the original.

EDIT:  Found the link woot
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,697142.msg698673.html#msg698673
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 12:32:09 AM by cynics »

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #309 on: March 30, 2011, 12:59:06 AM »
Don't call me crazy, but i sware i saw somewhere on here a race swap of you and the idea intrigued me.  I can't find it now, but i gave it a shot with a faceswap.  Here is the go with a slight BE from the original.

EDIT:  Found the link woot
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,697142.msg698673.html#msg698673

OMG! You made her look like me almost.:)
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #310 on: March 30, 2011, 04:07:01 AM »
Don't call me crazy, but i sware i saw somewhere on here a race swap of you and the idea intrigued me.  I can't find it now, but i gave it a shot with a faceswap.  Here is the go with a slight BE from the original.

EDIT:  Found the link woot
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,697142.msg698673.html#msg698673

oh man, that's a classic penguinlord XD
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #311 on: March 31, 2011, 12:24:44 AM »
me in an X-mas gift, retailored to be awesome

thanks switcherX ;)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #312 on: March 31, 2011, 11:41:22 AM »
the purple suits you, shara!
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #313 on: March 31, 2011, 04:38:31 PM »
I knew you'd like it *glances at avatar ;)*
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6948
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #314 on: March 31, 2011, 08:32:44 PM »
me in an X-mas gift, retailored to be awesome

thanks switcherX ;)

:-*
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty