*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #330 on: April 06, 2011, 07:21:16 AM »
Surely just no to that one girl.... not 'No' to the idea of being with girls in general, correct?

ah no, don't get me wrong, I love girls :P just that one doesn't appeal to me at all
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #331 on: April 06, 2011, 07:21:50 AM »
How about this one?

mmm, me likes. Don't mean to be harsh just direct, when I don't like a morph :)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #332 on: April 06, 2011, 09:47:42 AM »
OK, call me crazy, Shara- but in this photo you look an awful lot like Carrie Fisher circa 'Star Wars.'
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #333 on: April 06, 2011, 02:31:19 PM »
OK, call me crazy, Shara- but in this photo you look an awful lot like Carrie Fisher circa 'Star Wars.'

Ok I vote for Shara getting dressed up as Slave Leia!!  :o
Call me Bob.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #334 on: April 06, 2011, 03:33:37 PM »
OK, call me crazy, Shara- but in this photo you look an awful lot like Carrie Fisher circa 'Star Wars.'

you're crazy
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #335 on: April 06, 2011, 03:39:22 PM »
okay i'm just gonna go and say it

Love the morph, love the idea, like the execution, but the girl on top of 'me'.... uhm... no... just no
Yeah, I can see your point.  ::)

Hey Bob - don't you see, if Shara was with a woman she would be the Top! :o :-[ :P
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #336 on: April 07, 2011, 12:32:39 AM »
not per se, I just have a different taste in women XD
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5358
    • I love the BEA
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #337 on: April 07, 2011, 07:46:56 AM »
not per se, I just have a different taste in women XD
I'll bet this is much closer to it!

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #338 on: April 07, 2011, 08:34:56 AM »
I'll bet this is much closer to it!


yup or

maka from high n mighty color, haruna yabuki, hitomi tanaka, denise milani, september carrino, cassidy xoxo, taylor stevens, etc...etc...
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #339 on: April 07, 2011, 09:39:53 AM »
I'd love to see a pic of Shara in the infamous brass bikini- _IF_ she felt like she looked good in it.
  IMHO, Carrie Fisher felt stupid wearing the thing, so that drained all the hotness out of it.   Every time I've seen that movie, her body language says, 'dear god, why did I let them talk me into this?'
 
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #340 on: April 07, 2011, 10:39:06 AM »
yup or

maka from high n mighty color, haruna yabuki, hitomi tanaka, denise milani, september carrino, cassidy xoxo, taylor stevens, etc...etc...


You have impecable taste, Shara. I truly miss Denise Milani.  :'(

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #341 on: April 07, 2011, 10:40:47 AM »
I'd love to see a pic of Shara in the infamous brass bikini- _IF_ she felt like she looked good in it.
  IMHO, Carrie Fisher felt stupid wearing the thing, so that drained all the hotness out of it.   Every time I've seen that movie, her body language says, 'dear god, why did I let them talk me into this?'
 

just like any hot girl who actually cosplayed her... though if anyone wants to go through the trouble feel free to put the slavegirl outfit on me... like hell am I gonna pose in it
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #342 on: April 07, 2011, 10:41:01 AM »

You have impecable taste, Shara. I truly miss Denise Milani.  :'(

makes 2 of us
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #343 on: April 07, 2011, 11:31:50 AM »
yup or

maka from high n mighty color, haruna yabuki, hitomi tanaka, denise milani, september carrino, cassidy xoxo, taylor stevens, etc...etc...

We both seem to like really pretty women. I love the list!
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #344 on: April 07, 2011, 03:55:08 PM »
*low5s lisa*
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers