*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
miracle.
« on: November 12, 2010, 12:34:05 PM »
The lovely Mrs. R just walked away from a car wreck with nothing but a bruise shoulder. The car was rolled down a steep embankement and literally crushed and mangled beyond repair. They had to use the jaws to get her out.

I am stunned and greateful that she is resting comfortably.
Call me Bob.

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5358
    • I love the BEA
Re: miracle.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 12:49:56 PM »
Wow, congrats!

Clearly Mrs. R is intended to stay on earth for a long time!

Just a bruised shoulder?  Heck I get that raking leaves sometimes.  Sounds like she's made of tough stuff.

Once again congrats!

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: miracle.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 01:04:27 PM »
VERY glad to hear it R&H... talk about good fortune! :)

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: miracle.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 02:38:24 PM »
People existed before cars.  Cars come from people.  Occasionally we can use a reminder of that, and then we get it, like this.  Good going, you two.

*

espy

  • G Cup
  • 2057
Re: miracle.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 03:47:56 PM »
Good news is good!!  :D
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: miracle.
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 05:30:50 PM »
Whew, close one!  Glad she's ok.

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: miracle.
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 05:44:44 PM »
I take it she must have properLEE bucked herself in so the lap and shoulder belts kept her from being thrown around inside the vehicle to get off so lightly when it rolled over. :)

** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: miracle.
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 06:33:18 PM »
That is some good news to get out of such an scary event.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: miracle.
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 09:41:50 PM »
Thank God. Was she avoiding another vehicle for her to end up on the embankment ? Small or large vehicle ? Have you had her tested for possible head trauma ? A cousin of mine had a similar incident and later on he was suffering terrible headaches and it happened because of being violently shaken in the vehicle. It was caused, so I was told, due to very high and sudden G forces which caused the brain protective lining to be injured. He had to go on observation and as time went on they did an MRI and found it had healed but it could have been real bad. Just be safe. Not trying to be alarmist, just concerned.

*

TheBoobGuy

  • The Definitive Article
  • 1092
Re: miracle.
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 10:15:40 PM »
I take it she must have properLEE bucked herself in so the lap and shoulder belts kept her from being thrown around inside the vehicle to get off so lightly when it rolled over. :)



Glad everyone is all ok.

Now very off topic i know but what the frick is this LEE business everywhere?
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: miracle.
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2010, 03:31:55 AM »
It's not everywhere, just SamV being a SaRenna Lee fan (and possibLEE a "1776" fan). ;)

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: miracle.
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2010, 06:22:51 AM »
Glad to hear she's OK... as someone who's walked away from a bad wreck myself, I know exactly how you're feeling.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: miracle.
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2010, 11:35:47 AM »
great news R&H

give her a hug from me
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: miracle.
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2010, 12:15:51 PM »
Wow! Glad she's okay! This is a terrible month for driving cars. Not counting your wife and including myself, I now know firsthand of 7 people who have been in wrecks in the past 3 weeks.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34082
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: miracle.
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2010, 01:52:14 PM »
Very happy to hear of your Mrs.' miraculous escape, Bob.  I hope she doesn't have any psychological repercussions from it, as well.   :D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.