*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2011, 03:43:16 AM »
be right over.

Oh, Shara, I need a little TLC also. Will you come over here too ?  ;) :) ;D

Jeez, get your own masturbation thread!!   >:( >:(

Shara can work two at once, can't she? ;D

Q-"More, if she chooses"-BE :P
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 03:45:40 AM by Q_BE »

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5358
    • I love the BEA
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2011, 07:40:21 AM »
For the days Shara can't be there (grin)...
I for one really do hope you experiment with the new devices.  Like RandomX said, they may seem awkward but I know how much toys mean to women and it would be a great thing if one of these inventions for men could really do the trick for you.

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2011, 08:25:18 PM »
Two words: pocket pussy.
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2011, 08:06:17 PM »
Shara is not a whore  ::)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5358
    • I love the BEA
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2011, 01:03:54 AM »
Shara is not a whore  ::)
Of course you aren't - and I hope you never start charging money!

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2011, 09:41:49 AM »
mhm, we'd have to stop meeting then bignats :'(
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

espy

  • G Cup
  • 2057
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2011, 04:56:16 PM »
A quick update -- for the many of you holding your breath on this issue:

Either my nerve damage has improved or (I suspect) I've just grown accustomed to it, but I'm once again a fully-functioning perv.  By that I mean I can again reliably choke the chicken... beat the bishop... flog the dolphin... butter the corn... slap the salami... pull the weasel... caress the critter... perform the five knuckle shuffle...

If you're skeptical, I can always post pics.  (Advice:  just nod and say "we believe you")
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2011, 07:29:17 PM »
A quick update -- for the many of you holding your breath on this issue:

Either my nerve damage has improved or (I suspect) I've just grown accustomed to it, but I'm once again a fully-functioning perv.  By that I mean I can again reliably choke the chicken... beat the bishop... flog the dolphin... butter the corn... slap the salami... pull the weasel... caress the critter... perform the five knuckle shuffle...

If you're skeptical, I can always post pics.  (Advice:  just nod and say "we believe you")
I keed. I keed and congrats.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6951
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2011, 09:37:07 PM »
I demand photographic proof.
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

espy

  • G Cup
  • 2057
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2011, 09:38:54 PM »
I demand photographic proof.

Send me a picture of your mom so I can knock one out...
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2011, 10:01:52 PM »
Good to know you and your little friend are back on speaking terms. I will trust you are a honorable man and you will not inflict us with photographic proof. Thank you.  ::)

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2011, 10:09:37 PM »
Send me a picture of your mom so I can knock one out...

Oh BURRRRRRRRRRRRN.  ;D
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2011, 10:13:27 PM »
Send me a picture of your mom so I can knock one out...

Some moms say 'waste not, want not!' :D

If this were *actually* my mom, I'd have to re-think my priorities. ;)




*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6951
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2011, 11:36:54 PM »
Send me a picture of your mom so I can knock one out...

Just do what I do and think of Oprah
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: I can't masturbate
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2011, 11:47:48 PM »
Just do what I do and think of Oprah

Ooohh ... that's kinky !!!  :o