I am thinking about attending. I've never gone before.
To me, Las Vegas seems to be a bit of a tourist trap -- Overpriced and overrated. I wonder if this event is the same way. I do enjoy porn videos and have met a few stars in the past, either at signings in video stores or as feature dancers in clubs. At least at the clubs, they are allowed to take off their clothes, give you a lapdance, put your hands on their boobs, etc. I've read before that nudity isn't allowed at all in these conventions.
Do any 'super busty' girls go to these events anymore? I'd be happy to meet the 'regular busty' girls like Audrey Bitoni, Rebeca Linares, etc, but I wonder if any of the girls who get posted about on this forum ever go.
Finally, does anyone know of a good way to acquire discounted tickets for the event? With these kinds of things, there's always some floating around out there if you know where to look.