*

ned1212

  • A Cup
  • 463
under the big top:  as in "it will all be happening under the big top, when the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus comes to town."
augment: as in "under Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, the taxpayer will need to augment these numbers with some breakouts."

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
frontage: as in "this property has significant frontage"

motorboat: as in "we're going to take the motorboat out for a day of waterskiing"

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
masticate- "I masticate my food so I won`t choke."
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
u serious?
I'm walkin' here

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
 ramrod: He shoved his ramrod up the barrel of the rifle.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
highbeams, headlamps: "I was having problems with the highbeams, so I replaced the headlamps."

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
angina: The boy's mother was diagnosed with acute angina.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

brakblake

  • E Cup
  • 837
    • My Artwork
Riding me: The boos is really "riding me" at work.
Artwork: http://goateeguy.deviantart.com/

Major Zoidberg/Futurama Nerd.

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
angina: The boy's mother was diagnosed with acute angina.


Regina: "I was visiting Saskatchewan when I went looking for Regina which is when I found the woman of my dreams."

*

ned1212

  • A Cup
  • 463
Latvia.

I can't hear that country mentioned without getting a boner ... thanks to Roberta Pedon.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: common everyday phrases that you cant help but thinking about in "that way"
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 07:03:00 AM »
coccyx: My coccyx was extremely sore after a long sitting.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: common everyday phrases that you cant help but thinking about in "that way"
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 05:55:04 PM »
 fallacious: Who knew the girl was so often fallacious?
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: common everyday phrases that you cant help but thinking about in "that way"
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 07:35:17 PM »
Felicia has been known to be fallacious.

*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
Re: common everyday phrases that you cant help but thinking about in "that way"
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 07:48:41 PM »
Regina: "I was visiting Saskatchewan when I went looking for Regina which is when I found the woman of my dreams."

Ah yes, my stomping grounds, the "City that rhymes with Fun".
Life's a Beach...

*

ned1212

  • A Cup
  • 463
Re: common everyday phrases that you cant help but thinking about in "that way"
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2015, 03:31:22 PM »
"Petrobras"

as in today's Wall Street Journal headline: "Board Turmoil Hits Brazil's Petrobras"

Literally... rock-hard bras  :)