*

elic

  • C Cup
  • 182
Ever hear porn music in a commercial?
« on: January 20, 2012, 09:53:13 PM »
RANDOM-ASS POST.

There is this local radio show in the mornings that runs their ads with the triumphant music of Score's Mega Boob Olympics.  It took me two viewings to place it, but I was like "I know that music!  That's from a porno!"  Ofcourse, it's not really a porno by definition.  I wonder if it's just stock music and a strange coincidence, or if it's done on purpose for reasons unknown?
There was some other commercial a few years ago that had music from a Deena Duo video I had, but I didn't feel the need to post.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Ever hear porn music in a commercial?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 01:00:59 PM »
Yes, it's quite common. In 1975 I defended a couple of theaters that were sued by ASCAP and BMI based on the replay rights of the composers of various musical pieces used as background to a variety of porn movies. ASCAP and BMI lost. Porn movies do not hire specially-composed music.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 01:09:58 PM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Ever hear porn music in a commercial?
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 10:09:51 PM »
You know the "Mah Na Ma Nah" song from Sesame Street?

It was written by Piero Umiliani for an Italian movie called "Sweden: Heaven and Hell"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXo1ufdQ4sg

Not *precisely* porn, but.....
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance