Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Alexa Attias
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
General Discussion
Alexa Attias
Pages:
1
...
14
15
[
16
]
17
18
...
24
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
Glottis
G Cup
1305
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #225 on:
August 19, 2014, 09:07:58 PM »
I feel like I would enjoy her a lot more if it weren't for her posture in every photo. Does she walk around like that or just do it for photos? Does she have a bizarrely curved spine?
Logged
Kopy Kat
G Cup
3478
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #226 on:
August 19, 2014, 09:09:22 PM »
All I know is, whatever they're eating and **94** someone needs to bottle it right stat now.
Logged
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER
Liam
4287
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #227 on:
August 25, 2014, 06:09:53 PM »
...
Logged
TheZookie007
L Cup
53945
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #228 on:
August 25, 2014, 10:46:14 PM »
I curse her boyfriend for persuading her to stop smiling in her photos.
I also curse her boyfriend for being her boyfriend, instead of me.
Logged
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.
Liam
4287
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #229 on:
September 04, 2014, 02:00:45 PM »
.
Logged
Liam
4287
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #230 on:
September 08, 2014, 04:31:59 PM »
Another topless tease.
Logged
MaxiMoundsSexyBigTitsAndSexyBigAss
A Cup
810
Maxi Mounds Is Sexy!
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #231 on:
September 08, 2014, 11:35:19 PM »
Would like to see her in Person Of Interest, the spitting image of Sarah Shahi is so perfect
Logged
www.maximounds.com
TheZookie007
L Cup
53945
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #232 on:
September 09, 2014, 04:42:12 AM »
They're both sexy brunettes but other than that they don't look anything alike, and certain not "spitting images" of each other.
Logged
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.
Liam
4287
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #233 on:
September 14, 2014, 05:30:43 PM »
So I'm guessing the mirror in the hall is right before the front door. Where she takes one last picture of herself before she goes forth to slay and conquer.
Logged
Clayton_Carmine
A Cup
47
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #234 on:
September 14, 2014, 05:41:55 PM »
Quote from: Liam on August 19, 2014, 05:15:56 PM
I've never seen this friend before.
But I'll bet she's Dominican.
Any info on the friend? Damn!
Logged
Liam
4287
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #235 on:
September 18, 2014, 09:47:11 PM »
^ No I couldn't find her ID. It was at some pool party so it may have been a one time acquaintance. Here's another with her:
Logged
tdotter
16284
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #236 on:
September 19, 2014, 12:11:34 AM »
^her friend is smoking!
Logged
http://moistpubes2.tumblr.com/archive-
over 39,000 followers
Liam
4287
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #237 on:
September 22, 2014, 10:35:02 AM »
...
Logged
tdotter
16284
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #238 on:
September 22, 2014, 11:23:50 AM »
Are all of her friends this hot?
Logged
http://moistpubes2.tumblr.com/archive-
over 39,000 followers
TheZookie007
L Cup
53945
Re: Alexa Attias
«
Reply #239 on:
September 22, 2014, 03:17:25 PM »
Fucking
hell.
Logged
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.
Print
Pages:
1
...
14
15
[
16
]
17
18
...
24
Topics:
« previous
next »