*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #255 on: January 05, 2015, 05:26:56 AM »

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #256 on: January 06, 2015, 07:16:52 AM »
Quote from: Alexa
In competition with no one.

At first glance I thought that was a conceited thing to say, meaning "I have no competition".  But now I realize she means it the other way around, that she's not trying to compete with anyone (such as Bri Dash, whom she's aware of).     

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #257 on: January 06, 2015, 08:46:05 AM »
Jesu.... Thx!

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #258 on: January 10, 2015, 09:09:33 PM »
An historic moment.  In almost 2000 pictures this is the first one with a white person in it.  

Quote from: Alexa Dec 14, 2014
My fav white boy
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 05:41:14 AM by Liam »

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #259 on: January 20, 2015, 03:54:36 PM »
Another picture taken and posted by Lindy, and that's why it's out of focus.  They must live in the same building now, btw.   

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #260 on: January 23, 2015, 02:42:34 PM »
Quote from: Alexa 11:48 AM - 20 Jan 2015
Why do I have so many ig followers? Who am I?

*

Kopy Kat

  • G Cup
  • 3478
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #261 on: January 23, 2015, 05:20:52 PM »
"You are the one" (with the two)
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #262 on: February 01, 2015, 12:49:03 PM »
Quote from: Alexa
Lmaoo I was so **92** this night, I wanted to take that buddha home

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #263 on: February 19, 2015, 08:03:27 PM »
...

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #264 on: February 24, 2015, 12:40:55 PM »
.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #265 on: March 06, 2015, 03:57:07 AM »
 :)

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #266 on: March 11, 2015, 11:39:12 AM »
:)

Well, she has the same last name so I guess she really is Alexa's cousin.  I posted some info earlier in the thread when you asked about her.

That's her (Jadi A) in the background:

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #267 on: April 23, 2015, 07:35:55 PM »
...

*

Pendejo

  • A Cup
  • 2710
Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #268 on: April 23, 2015, 08:57:47 PM »
...
She's so petite... damn near perfect in my book!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 09:00:07 PM by Pendejo »

Re: Alexa Attias
« Reply #269 on: April 23, 2015, 10:09:51 PM »
Wow!!  8) :o :o
piranhathemorpher.tumblr.com