Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Tehmeena "Ms Meena" Afzal
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
Morph Requests
Tehmeena "Ms Meena" Afzal
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
Demon
C Cup
600
What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
Tehmeena "Ms Meena" Afzal
«
on:
September 08, 2012, 11:56:52 AM »
I looked to see if there was a topic on this lovely lass and did not see one.
Would love to see this lovely specimen morphed. She has tons of images on the interwebs.
Logged
AgentDee
giant boobs are awesome!
8603
Re: Tehmeena "Ms Meena" Afzal
«
Reply #1 on:
September 08, 2012, 12:05:17 PM »
even non morphed she is hot as hell
Logged
Want a custom avatar?
"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms
Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC
T_Man
F Cup
3353
Re: Tehmeena "Ms Meena" Afzal
«
Reply #2 on:
September 08, 2012, 01:32:39 PM »
Definitely hotter than hell.
Logged
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"
Demon
C Cup
600
What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
Re: Tehmeena "Ms Meena" Afzal
«
Reply #3 on:
September 08, 2012, 02:08:49 PM »
Quote from: T_Man on September 08, 2012, 01:32:39 PM
Definitely hotter than hell.
Very nice morph T_Man
I hope to see more morphs soon. I would put another pic up but alas it hasn't been 24 hours.
She has tons of images on the web if anyone else feels like giving her a go.
Logged
Captain Nemo
B Cup
2718
Re: Tehmeena "Ms Meena" Afzal
«
Reply #4 on:
July 03, 2021, 06:25:25 AM »
I just now did morph of Tehmeena and I find this thread so:
«
Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 06:27:00 AM by Captain Nemo
»
Logged
Please comment
Note: If this post's image is marked as "linked from my morphs thread" you probably cannot see the full image, but you can find it @ (click below):
click here, find the image (usually near the date of this post), click to enlarge, and "download image"
solvegas
ZZZ Cup
83838
Re: Tehmeena "Ms Meena" Afzal
«
Reply #5 on:
July 03, 2021, 06:31:42 AM »
Quote from: Captain Nemo on July 03, 2021, 06:25:25 AM
I just now did morph of Tehmeena and I find this thread so:
Great morph Captain !
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »