Re: Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #855 on: May 27, 2014, 03:26:31 PM »
Frizzy and furry. Cute though. ;)

pug_th0004

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #856 on: May 28, 2014, 03:36:20 PM »
Neither the image (via GRIS) nor the filename enabled me to figure out who she is. Some modern-day incarnation of "Titanic" Toni Kessering (nee Francis) perhaps? :)

mandymoe23

Palomine

« Reply #857 on: May 30, 2014, 10:10:41 AM »
And another subject where there's a (sort of) name in the filename, but neither it nor the image itself (via GRIS) enable me to figure who she might be. Any help?

Our learned colleague burpman graciously informs us that she appeared as "Muffy" in the 9/90 issue of Juggs. I'm adding that info here for posterity (a word that always reminds me of posterior ;)) but will leave this still marked unsolved as I can't help but suspect that both Robbie and Muffy are aliases and we can still come up with a better ID. Forever the optimist am I. ;) -Pal

robbie
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:51:44 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #858 on: May 30, 2014, 12:49:38 PM »
Prior post.

image UnID from tdotter in OTF areolas
  SOLVED! It's robzrax.tumblr.com's wife Jennifer!

« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 02:58:09 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #859 on: May 30, 2014, 12:52:40 PM »
I wasn't gonna specifically ask about her, but longshot or no, it's worth it. Prior post.

twocents7442 UnID br med nat bru solo ULd hands on

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #860 on: May 31, 2014, 01:51:54 AM »
And another subject where there's a (sort of) name in the filename, but neither it nor the image itself (via GRIS) enable me to figure who she might be. Any help?

robbie

with reference to a prior post of yours and gonzo , do you think that those can be fairly called perky (upward ) boobs?  ;D

Pal replies: taking your inquiry seriously, the answer is "I can't tell." With "robbie" possibly on her back and squeezing them together like that, I have no idea whether she's "perky" or not. Let me be clear that I like ALL kinds: perky, saggy and everywhere in between. :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:23:37 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #861 on: May 31, 2014, 01:25:54 PM »
I've known a couple British blondes in RL that look a great deal like this model. She's not either of them of course, but I'd like to know who the model is so I could dig up more of her. :)

003_1000
   SOLVED! It's Allegra!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 01:40:58 PM by Palomine »

« Reply #862 on: May 31, 2014, 10:08:47 PM »
I've known a couple British blondes in RL that look a great deal like this model. She's not either of them of course, but I'd like to know who the model is so I could dig up more of her. :)

003_1000

I think that's a Daktari model called  Allegra

Pal replies: thanks Robert. I couldn't confirm that as a Daktari image even w/her name, but I'll remove it just to be safe, even though some of his models have/do work for other photogs/sites. :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 01:40:24 PM by Palomine »
Drawer, occasional painter

« Reply #863 on: May 31, 2014, 10:15:14 PM »
Prior post.

dunno (3) from gOOber in pigtails

Jenna Valentine?

Pal replies: yes, it is Jenna! Her work for God's Girls is particularly nice. Thanks Robert! :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 01:44:23 PM by Palomine »

« Reply #864 on: May 31, 2014, 10:49:43 PM »
Prior post. That dang gOOber is reading my damn mind I swear! ;)

dunno (7) from gOOber in brunettes

Trinity Michaels/Sara Black. She has a few more generic names displayed on boobpedia.
 Well worth seeking out, she done enthusiastic tit-f*cking  scenes for sites like ClubTug and SeeMomSuck, this photo is actually the least busty I've seen her.

Pal replies: right you are again Robert! I see I've appreciated her before. ;) Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 01:46:34 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #865 on: June 01, 2014, 01:49:38 PM »
To this invitation, I'd reply "Yes please, and thank you!" ;)

594_1000
   SOLVED! It's Bailyn Stephens!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 02:26:00 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #866 on: June 01, 2014, 02:48:33 PM »
Prior post, looking very familiar like we may have discussed her before. Edited to fix broken image link.

dunno from gOOber in Some Random Boobage 2

SOLVED! It's Kate (THA) aka Kinky Kate (SoCharms)!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 04:21:50 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #867 on: June 01, 2014, 02:50:17 PM »
Prior post.

dunno from gOOber in the view from below
  SOLVED! It's Minori Hatsune!

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 03:09:10 PM by Palomine »

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #868 on: June 01, 2014, 03:36:32 PM »
Prior post, looking very familiar like we may have discussed her before.

dunno from gOOber in Some Random Boobage 2

This model went by Kate on TopHeavy dot Com several years ago and also by Kinky Kate on Southern Charms.

These are the only 2 morphs I have available at this time as my tetra drive is hooked up to my Xbox 360 so I can watch movies that aren't on Netflix.

Pal says: thanks Zorro... you're right of course. Quite a lovely woman that Kate. :) Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 04:00:36 PM by Palomine »
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Palomine

« Reply #869 on: June 02, 2014, 01:49:53 PM »
Wondered about this one for a while... I originally thought it was Eli from the Putalocura/Torbe videos, but now I'm not so sure. For one thing, this woman has a birthmark on her right breast that I can find on no image of Eli. Nor is she Katarina Hartlova aka Katrin Kozy, with whom she shares some impressive qualities.

So, this particular sultry brunette remains unidentified, though she continues to look familiar: her pretty face, long/lanky/luscious body and that birthmark (there may also be a scar above her right hip) ...all say "we've seen you before!" ;) In this amateur/gonzo-looking video, which is 12:42 in length and about 102.3MB in size, she engages in some fairly heroic antics worthy of any hardcore pro. It opens with her in a blue top in a bathroom, where she pees into a cup. It seems as if she's going to drink from the cup, but the video cuts to black with a message saying "SORRY!!! BUT THE SEQUEL IT'S TO PRIVATE" (sic). Then the rest of the video gets underway... her waking in an apartment (maybe speaking French, I can't tell) and engaging in some genuinely impressive oral/anal activities with her well-endowed partner. Spoiler alert! It ends with him having an orgasm. ;) The bed and floor in the apartment are red. She is gorgeous, and very receptive to penetration in that endearing way that helps boyfriends fall in love.

Any idea who she is?

Amateur_Blonde_Busty_Anal
   SOLVED! It's Kelly Stafford!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 02:21:32 PM by Palomine »