*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2014, 08:49:26 AM »
Another thing.  That photo I just posted is not from the video, and it's from her instagram.  You'll notice that she's wearing different clothes than in the video screen capture.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 09:05:51 AM by Liam »

Re: Lucy M
« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2014, 09:24:08 AM »
All very good points made, but I'd still rather air on the side of caution.

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2014, 09:31:00 AM »
^ Damn straight, and I wish now that I'd continued to do so.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2014, 06:57:43 AM »
 ;D

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9718
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2014, 05:56:05 PM »
Quote from: ukstreet
All very good points made, but I'd still rather air on the side of caution.

Quote from: Liam
^ Damn straight, and I wish now that I'd continued to do so.

The forum's been around for a long time, and consequently the rules list is pretty long. Given that, occasional accidental violations are hard to avoid, so we allow most rule violators several warnings and second chances before we resort to temporary banning. We also understand that public warnings can be embarrassing, so we try to keep them as matter-of-fact as we can.

However, we're not mind-readers, and we sometimes misunderstand users' intentions. That seems to have been the case here, so I've re-edited my original moderation note to more fairly describe the problem with Liam's post.
_
gonZo
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 09:54:05 PM by gonZo »

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #140 on: September 25, 2014, 03:00:13 PM »
...

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 04:30:35 PM by Liam »

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2014, 05:18:01 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #142 on: October 07, 2014, 11:36:32 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2014, 02:27:50 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #144 on: October 21, 2014, 03:28:17 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2014, 11:11:09 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2014, 10:36:37 PM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #147 on: November 18, 2014, 02:24:50 AM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #148 on: November 25, 2014, 03:05:01 PM »
 ;D

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76422
Re: Lucy M
« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2014, 12:31:30 PM »
 ;D