*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3443
The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« on: May 30, 2014, 08:42:45 AM »
I don't like it when a great person passes, and I think, "I didn't even know they were still alive!" And it's a shame that we have to wait for a funeral to offer praise.

So this is the place to share surprising "news" that someone is still alive. I'll start it off:

Lauren Bacall. Still with us.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 05:43:57 PM »
Keith Richards is still alive.   :o 8) ::)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 05:48:57 PM »
Abe Vigoda lives. No, really.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 11:41:33 PM »
Kirk Douglas is still around .... right ?  ???

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 01:04:13 AM »
I was about to post Abe Vigoda :) and yes, Michael Douglas's dad is still with us.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 01:12:24 AM »
Charles Manson.He seems to have been around forever.Then you get reminded he's still alive when the prick has a parole hearing.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 01:19:04 AM »
Charles Manson.He seems to have been around forever.Then you get reminded he's still alive when the prick has a parole hearing.

Sirhan Sirhan, too. But he no longer shows up for his hearings. I think it has finally dawned on him that he ain't ever going to see the street again.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3443
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 11:23:42 AM »
Mort Walker, creator of "Beetle Bailey." Age 90 and still with us.

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 12:02:07 PM »
I was about to post Abe Vigoda :) and yes, Michael Douglas's dad is still with us.
His name is KIRK -he of the dimpled chin- Douglas! ::)
(Borrowed from still alive & kicking Rich Little's impersonation of the actor.)

Lauren Bacall. Still with us.
"You put your lips together and blow." :-X

----

And still alive: ME! - the last time I checked, thank you very much. :-\ :P
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 12:15:44 PM by SamV »
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 04:33:33 PM »
Robert Redford.

I always connect him with Paul Newman, who is dead. But Redford lives on.

---------------------
Walter Mondale.

He is the longest-surviving former vice-president of the U.S.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 04:45:12 PM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 10:32:01 PM »
Except for Harvey Korman, all the members of the cast of The Carol Burnett Show are alive and kicking. Even Tim Conway -- who now is about as old as his Oldest Man character in real life.



AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 10:44:00 PM »
If it weren't for the morbid possibility of this thread turning into some sort of death watch, I'd note that as of this writing, legendary actress Olivia de Havilland is still breathing.

Check her out in the 1972 made-for-TV movie The Screaming Woman.

rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 03:34:41 AM »
The extent of a single lifetime can be impressive. Ages ago I put together the lifetime of Oliver Wendall Holmes, Jr. As a chi!d he met the man who represented his district in Congress, John Quincy Adams. One of his last clerks when he was on the SCOTUS was Alger Hiss. That covers a lot of history.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2014, 09:56:28 AM »
Today is Wilma Rudolph's birthday. Had no idea she was still with us.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: The NOT-THE-R.I.P.-DEPARTMENT department
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2014, 10:14:15 AM »
Yeah; but what about her husband Fred?
Did he at last succumb to one too many bronto burgers? ???
:P

----
Oh and I'm still around for the moment; dumb jokes and all. ;D
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 10:16:29 AM by SamV »
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }