*

xxsuperfunkxx

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 22
Disney channel's Debby Ryan
« on: July 01, 2014, 10:54:13 AM »
Here's one to get us started. (Make sure pictures are from after she turned 18 3 years ago-ish.)

*

Marcus Porcius Cato

  • casual morpher
  • 188
    • DeviantArt
    • Email
Re: Disney channel's Debby Ryan
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 03:11:17 PM »
Thank you, she looks good.

I saw you asking for some advice on a different topic, but I like this picture, so I'll give some advice here if you don't mind.

What is most striking to me, is the fact that it looks like her entire chest region is getting airborne. Well, I might have put this too harsh. But just to communicate the meaning. You should rely (at least a bit) on some sort of liquify or warp tool to make the boobs stand out, but keep the collarbone and sternum in place.
Let's turn to the lower boob region. Here also a little bending and warping could be of help to reattach the breast to her chest.

You also should have a look at the blending: The lower edge of her boobs is too faded, i.e you also faded the seams, while an unnatural shadow on the right boob is still clearly visible. The same is true for her left shoulder strap, you faded it too much, so parts are translucently visible, while her right shoulder strap edge is not faded at all and clearly visible.

I am still looking forward to seeing more from you and I hope my advice is of value. Thank you.

*

xxsuperfunkxx

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 22
Re: Disney channel's Debby Ryan
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 05:01:14 PM »
Thank you very much. That's great advice. I can definitely see what you mean and I'll work on those things. This is exactly the kind of critique I was hoping for. Thanks again

*

Theodore

  • F Cup
  • 655
  • Hello
Re: Disney channel's Debby Ryan
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 08:56:20 PM »
I always thought she was attractive ... I didn't know she turned 18

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Disney channel's Debby Ryan
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 09:10:26 PM »
she turned 21 in May

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Megan

  • Kabuka's Morphs
  • 548
  • Not big enough!
    • Kabuka's Morphs
    • Email
Re: Disney channel's Debby Ryan
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2022, 01:12:58 PM »
Debby Ryan Exposing Her Huge Tits In Insatiable
Check out all my new HD morphs at 👉kabukasmorphs.com - I post 2 new morphs everyday. Also all my free content at  🌲linktr.ee/kabuka
Thanks to all my supporters for keeping me morphing!