I really thought South Africa would be different than the US when it comes to viewing and judging **28** on trial for murder.
Oscar Pistorius was found not guilty of murdering his girlfriend,Reeva Steenkamp.Don't give me that "he can still be sent to prison on a lesser charge" stuff.Even if he does then he won't serve more than 5 years.So,in other words,he got away with murder.I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt until he was crying and throwing up in court everyday like a little girl who was coached by his lawyer.
I could not find one person that I asked who thought that he was innocent.I hope the next competition that Oscar is in that another competitor trips him and his fake legs go flying up into the air.
I guarantee you that wherever Oscar is tonight,he is celebrating and Robert Blake is hosting the party.If OJ wasn't in prison then I'm sure he would be there high fiving Oscar,too.
Reeva Steenkamp -b 1983 d 2013