*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
It's the only picture I have of her.Only got a few results from a search.Found no evidence that the picture is shopped and I sure hope it's not.It looks like a pro shoot so I hope someone can find her name or photoset.She has a tat on her foot.
Word!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 11:07:00 AM by Palomine »

*

Tettone

  • A Cup
  • 285
Re: Holy Sheepshit!-what a bust and body!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 03:52:20 AM »
Emily R Thorne. I don't know if it's morphed or not.

Mod edit: kudos on the quick and obscure (to me anyway ;)) ID Tettone! -Pal :)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 11:08:08 AM by Palomine »

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Holy Sheepshit!-what a bust and body!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 05:21:23 AM »
Emily R Thorne. I don't know if it's morphed or not.
Thanks,Tettone!
I think it was shopped because she doesn't appear that busty in her other pictures unless she got implants.