Hayley Atwell on Agent Carter
« on: January 06, 2015, 10:27:59 PM »
The buxom Hayley Atwell reprises her role as Peggy Carter from Captain America's first movie, in a brief sort-of-miniseries on ABC about her life after WWII, where she kicks butt, takes names, and continues to look darn good.  The first episode has her dressed up in a white dress with a plunging neckline that would look right at home on Jessica Rabbit, so be sure to check that out.  I don't know how much more cleavage will necessarily be on display, but she still has a great figure and it's evident even under the period costumes, so be sure to check it out!
Attached is the best image/screencappy pic I could find:
be seeing you...

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Hayley Atwell on Agent Carter
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 12:54:38 AM »
My attention to the lovely Ms. Atwell is more than half a decade old at this point: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9979442.msg10008664.html#msg10008664

...and please permit me the bad form in quoting myself a bit more recently (2011) regarding the aforementioned Ms. Atwell:

Quote
They're in bed waiting to be photographed in flagrante delicto (he's cheating on his wife with Hayley's character and as part of the divorce agreement, he agrees to supply 'evidence' of his misdeed in the form of a photo) and he's resigned to providing the "pound of flesh" his wife (and her powerful father) demand. While waiting for the photographer, they're about to get in a quickie (it was her suggestion, so you can see why he likes her, apart from her other, more obvious attributes Wink ) when the cameraman is brought into the room by a maid. In surprisingly good cheer, covers are quickly rearranged for a more effective composition, and it's in this all-too-brief moment that the vivacious Ms. Atwell's own "pound of flesh" almost makes an appearance. I've attached a so-so cap from this clip, but without the benefit of motion, it doesn't really get the point across. I tried capturing the stream with the intent of making an animated gif, but wasn't able to grab it.

...from my post here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9979288.msg10096418.html#msg10096418 which includes the cap of Hayley quickly grasping at the sheets to cover her jubblies.


*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Actress Hayley Atwell in Marvel's Agent Carter
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 05:08:33 PM »
As I've pointed out elsewhere on the forum I'm among the last to ever see any recent movies, and even though I'm an old fanboy at heart, there's a stack of Marvel movies that I've yet to see, including the two Captain America movies. That said, I am at least aware of the Peggy Carter character as portrayed by British/American actress Hayley Atwell from various promo clips I've seen on TV.

So when ABC decided to produced a TV mini-series with Ms. Atwell reprising her role, I was planning on being right in front of my TV to see it. First let me say the two episodes that ABC showed I thought were pretty damn good even though the only appearances Cap makes are when Peggy recalls some memory of him. So the series is entirely about Agent Carter and her effort to find a way to make a difference in a post WWII (1946) New York at the SSR, where most of the male agents treat Peggy like hired help. Of course things become more interesting when Peggy has a clandestine meeting with Howard Stark, who is on the run because he's been accused of selling his inventions to foreign enemies of the US. He talks her in to working to clear his name as he goes on the lam to escape from the parties who are all after him for various reasons. Peggy agrees, but she must do this while the rest of the SSR agents are trying to locate Stark to arrest him. At the same time she must also locate some of Stark's inventions which have already been stolen, including a very powerful explosive device. So this in a nut shell is the premise of the series.

Now I don't think I've ever really seen Hayley Atwell in anything before this, but others on the forum have and posted about her. (AgentDee started a morph request thread: Anybody want to morph Captain America's Hayley Atwell?)

In any case, I think I became her fan from the opening scene of this series. The woman is striking in the 1940 outfits her character wears. I can easily see why "Steve" was attracted from the get go with Peggy. And because Ms. Atwell's not the usual stick actress, Peggy projects the presence of a woman who can take care of things when the need arises, all while still being one good-looking dame. :-* :-[

But there was one scene that really cinched it for me. In trying to locate Stark's stolen explosive Peggy must go undercover. There is a scene shift, and the camera is now at a nightclub focused on a blond woman in an evening gown from the back. The blonde then turns about, and I almost fall out of my chair at what I see. It's Peggy in disguise as this incredible blonde bombshell, with her dress showing beaucoup cleavage. :o 8)

To show what I'm describing, I hunted around for a picture and I did find one, and here it is, but I don't think it really does this moment in the episode justice. :-\

But if you want to see the scene of Peggy (Hayley) for yourself, I believe ABC is showing a repeat of the episodes this Saturday (Jan. 10, 2015) at 8 PM EST. (I'm a little unsure of the time so it might be 9 PM EST.) :)

Mod edit: Sam, I've merged your post and the replies that followed to an existing thread on this exact subject that's already running in the VCR Alerts forum. Your post is essentially a VCR Alert, and it's much better for all if subjects aren't fragmented into multiple pieces all over the forum, so please use search and append whenever possible. Thanks. -Palomine
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 10:24:40 PM by Palomine »
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

crazy7

  • A Cup
  • 93
Re: Actress Hayley Atwell in Marvel's Agent Carter
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 05:36:02 PM »
I'll just leave this here. Try not to drool too much.


*

Bftfan

  • E Cup
  • 347
Re: Actress Hayley Atwell in Marvel's Agent Carter
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 06:18:10 PM »
/\  Thats EXACTLY the one I was think of!
So, ah... are those real or did ya buy them...?

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: Hayley Atwell on Agent Carter
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 06:41:33 PM »
Okay so here is a pic of Hayley not being Peggy Carter unless you count her rocking this belted vintage style dress and red pumps she wore to appear on Jimmy Kimmel.

Wowsers! - those killer curves prove she really isn't the usual stick Hollywood actress. :o :-* 8)
 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 06:44:14 PM by SamV »
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: Hayley Atwell on Agent Carter
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 02:12:02 PM »
Caught the repeat showing last night of the first two episodes of Marvel's Agent Carter.
I gotta say the second time around had me liking the series even more than before. 8)
Of course, my liking of the main star of the series must have went up by a factor of ten, to say the least. :o :D
So now that I'm hooked I hope the remaining episodes are as equally entertaining. ::)

In the meantime here's another pic we all can enjoy of Haley schmoozing with a few fans outside the Jimmy Kimmel show.
My one disappointment was missing her appearance on it. (I fell asleep :-[) So anybody else happen to see her on it?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 02:17:03 PM by SamV »
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Hayley Atwell on Agent Carter
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2015, 07:20:32 PM »
No doubt you can see Hayley's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live on their YouTube channel.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Hayley Atwell on Agent Carter
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 03:14:20 PM »
She's gorgeous!

*

FourHooksPlus

  • A Cup
  • 268
Re: Hayley Atwell on Agent Carter
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2015, 06:07:16 AM »
Apart from Miss Atwell being an unbelievably lovely woman, Agent Carter is great. 15 minutes in, it's better than Agents of SHIELD is or ever was. I hope it continues, because every episode of the brief first season was great.

*

jim

  • 164
    • Email
Re: Hayley Atwell on Agent Carter
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2016, 12:48:20 PM »

*

abner

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 25
Re: Hayley Atwell on Agent Carter
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2016, 05:57:08 PM »
A still from last night's show, showing the lovely Ms. Atwell at a very flattering angle.

*

jim

  • 164
    • Email
Re: Hayley Atwell on Agent Carter
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2016, 08:32:53 AM »