*

Hoogleboogle

  • E Cup
  • 418
Swallowing
« on: January 09, 2015, 06:31:40 PM »
So...Some time ago, I read a response to the claim that facial cumshots (and swallowing) was gross and degrading: "It is, and that's why it's so hot!" I suppose that's true.

But at the same time, it strikes me as kind of powerful. Doesn't it knock you out to see a girl swallow? Just...damn. When you see it in a group setting, it's as if one female conquers a whole group of men and is left victorious while they're all used up.

Here's Nadia Styles, sucking a group of guys and swallowing cum like it was water.
Boobs!

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Swallowing
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 03:06:29 AM »
Indeed, HB. Mostly I think of it in terms of the experience rather than the porn appearance, but for both I prefer le swallow.   :D
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.