*

shirt_potatoes

  • C Cup
  • 61
Who is this, please? Her massive nipples are driving me crazy and I want to see more of her.

This is a still from a DailyMotion video.

I have searched and can't find an ID anywhere.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 12:24:56 AM by Palomine »

*

sex_panther

  • A Cup
  • 82
Re: Huge, long nipples on perky fake tits - pink bikini
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 10:11:33 PM »
Diamond from Big Boob Bangaroo 8?

Mod edit: awesome solve SP! -Pal :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 12:25:29 AM by Palomine »
60% of the time it works every time

*

shirt_potatoes

  • C Cup
  • 61
Re: Huge, long nipples on perky fake tits - pink bikini
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 04:05:42 AM »
Yes! Thank you. I'm sure I'd read "diamond" somewhere but she was impossible to find again.

*

mintauk

  • A Cup
  • 301
Re: Huge, long nipples on perky fake tits - pink bikini
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 12:07:35 PM »
Can you provide the link to the dailymotion video?


*

mintauk

  • A Cup
  • 301
Re: Huge, long nipples on perky fake tits - pink bikini
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 07:06:19 AM »
Excellent! Thanks!