Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Lady Gaga (I think I'd like to show her my monster...)
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Miscellaneous
Off-Topic & Testing
Lady Gaga (I think I'd like to show her my monster...)
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
Dr_Fashizzle
Fizzle Cup
2671
Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Lady Gaga (I think I'd like to show her my monster...)
«
on:
February 15, 2015, 06:36:59 PM »
Someone just became waaaaay fuckable!
Jus' sayin
Logged
TheZookie007
L Cup
53945
Re: Lady Gaga (I think I'd like to show her my monster...)
«
Reply #1 on:
February 16, 2015, 04:44:51 PM »
Much like
Nicki Minaj
,
Gaga
became much more attractive once she quit with all the clown gear.
Also, she got engaged on Valentine's Day. Dammit.
Logged
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.
salem
Moderator
76414
Re: Lady Gaga (I think I'd like to show her my monster...)
«
Reply #2 on:
February 16, 2015, 04:51:34 PM »
Is it weird that I notice this thread for the first time and 'Bad Romance' is playing on the radio? Freaky! Maybe I should put my lotto numbers on this week...
Logged
Palomine
Moderator
24024
Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Lady Gaga (I think I'd like to show her my monster...)
«
Reply #3 on:
February 16, 2015, 05:25:32 PM »
Though that latest pic shows her to look more mainstream, I've always been pretty fond of the way she looks, even at her weirdest and least flattering. Her face is full of character and even though she's no Leanne Crow figure-wise, I for one think she's got a good figure and plenty of feminine charm and appeal. But that's just me.
Logged
© Palomine, Moderator
PLEASE see my UNSOLVED ID Requests:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9991092.0.html
RULES:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?action=rules
FAQ:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=9987229&msg=10037371#msg10037371
gonZo
pain in the ass moderator
9718
Re: Lady Gaga (I think I'd like to show her my monster...)
«
Reply #4 on:
February 16, 2015, 07:06:01 PM »
Plus, if you're hanging with her and you get hungry, you can often eat what she's wearing.
Logged
Hoogleboogle
E Cup
418
Re: Lady Gaga (I think I'd like to show her my monster...)
«
Reply #5 on:
February 16, 2015, 08:58:13 PM »
She was pretty hot before she was famous:
https://www.youtube.com/v/bSn8VdxPtms
«
Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 04:42:01 PM by gonZo
»
Logged
Boobs!
TheZookie007
L Cup
53945
Re: Lady Gaga (I think I'd like to show her my monster...)
«
Reply #6 on:
February 17, 2015, 03:55:39 AM »
Nice.
Logged
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »