*

gimmedat

  • A Cup
  • 83
Adult Swim King Star King
« on: March 13, 2015, 01:29:11 PM »
Grotesque, surreal animation about an immortal fighting his way back to heaven while working as a waffle cook. Populated by women with gigantic balloon tits. Pictured Princess Snow White.
Does everybody on this forum have Asperger's? Jesus.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Adult Swim King Star King
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 04:08:31 AM »
Interesting.   :o

Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

furryman

  • D Cup
  • 217
  • Defender of the Furries!
Re: Adult Swim King Star King
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 07:08:46 PM »
That cartoon has got to be one of the most surreal things I've ever seen. I liked it. Any plans for a series?
"She thinks she's so great just because her breasts are so big that they have their own zip code." Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble

*

Soflobro

  • A Cup
  • 795
Re: Adult Swim King Star King
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 08:01:28 PM »
Well now I want to watch it