*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Model Biographies and Business Histories
« on: August 17, 2015, 03:28:26 AM »
I'm starting this thread because a number of members have posted links to interviews with various models, and other members have requested more detailed public information about models.

Attentive to basic decency and the rule that forbids posting information not publically released by the model herself, I am only going to post links to interviews or other information made public by the model(s).

To kick off the thread, here is a 72-minute podcast of an interview with the model known as Sharon P. Kelly in her softcore work, and as Colleen Brennan in her hardcore work:

www.therialtoreport.com/2015/05/30/sharon-kelly-colleen-brennan
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Model Biographies and Business Histories
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 10:50:16 AM »
That site has a lot of interviews of many of the stars from the 70's and 80's like Ginger Lynn and Nina Hartley. Thanks Pedonbio.  :)

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Model Biographies and Business Histories
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 02:28:10 AM »
That site has a lot of interviews of many of the stars from the 70's and 80's like Ginger Lynn and Nina Hartley. Thanks Pedonbio.  :)

Yes, that site is a wonderful source. I figured I would post the information about just big-boob models here, though, and Sharon was the only model who fit that description.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.