*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Randy Spears denounces porn!
« on: November 21, 2015, 04:37:20 AM »
I wanted to post a link to the video interview that Randy gives but the other stuff on the page is against the rules.His stage name is not in the story here but it's him.You can probably find the video by googling.
Yet,Randy is another porn star that leaves the business and has to shit on it.
I could never stand watching his scenes and his forever stamped - "I am getting a broomstick shoved up my ass right now!" - look on his face while he was screwing.I believe his dick must look like a sausage covered in peanut butter from all the pussy this guy was banging.
Female porn stars denouncing porn are okay in my book but screw male porn stars.They can kiss my ass with their poor me bullshit.That is like a drug addict being stranded on a desert island that has nothing but marijuana plants on it and complaining that he doesn't have enough drugs.
Here is the printed story:

Quote
As far as porn stars go, few have had longer and more successful careers than Greg, the subject of Fight the New Drug’s newest personal account video.

Greg is a former porn actor and director who has appeared in approximately 1,000 adult feature films over the course of a 23 year career. Appearing in his first porn film in 1987, Greg went on to become one of the porn industry’s most successful male actors of all time. He was a 4-time winner of the Adult Video News Best Actor Award and in 2002 was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame.

However, it was only after Greg left the porn industry in 2011 that he was able to share the reality of why he started doing porn and how deeply 23 years of doing it negatively impacted his life.

“Back in the early 80s, I went to California to pursue acting,” Greg says in the beginning of the video. “Well, then the writer’s strike happened. Everything in Hollywood shut down.”

Greg then talks about how in order to subsidize his income during the strike, he pursued modeling work. “At one particular job,” he recounts, “the makeup artist handed me her card and said, ‘If you ever want to do any nude work, give me a call. You could make some money.'”

Recalling the day he realized that all he had in his cupboard was one can of beans and one can of potatoes, Greg made a decision that would drastically change the course of his life. “After about a month of starving, I decided I was going to make that call. They said to be at this place at a certain time, so I jumped on my motorcycle the next morning and I went. And I made my first porno.”

“I walked out of there at the end of the day with four crisp brand new one hundred dollar bills,” he says about his first porn shoot. “I got on my motorcyle and I drove home. I was thinking how easy that was. But I also remember thinking, ‘What have I done?'”

The result of his decision?

“I became the most popular, most decorated male adult film star of all time,” he recounts.

Watch the world premier of Greg’s never-before-heard story and learn how his quick rise in the porn industry contributed to his drug addiction, ruined his relationships, attitudes about sex, and finally how it almost ruined his life.

What YOU Can Do

Behind the fantasy of porn is a reality of drugs, exploitation, and **31**. SHARE this article to spread Greg’s story and shine a light on the facts behind the harms of pornography.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 05:49:24 PM by gonZo »

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Randy Spears denounces porn!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 02:41:56 PM »
Yes, after a mere 23 years of doing porn, he realized it was evil, evil, evil... ::)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Randy Spears denounces porn!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 10:29:59 PM »
Yes, after a mere 23 years of doing porn, he realized it was evil, evil, evil... ::)


Well, better late than never.  ::) ;) ;D