*

Ninjaturtle

  • XXX Cup
  • 1886
How should I handle her not wanting sex, like ever?
« on: November 22, 2015, 12:42:09 AM »
I know a lot of you guys and gals have been married or in a relationship a helluva lot longer than I have, so I put this question to you:
How should I react/handle the fact that my girlfriend of many, many years seems to never want sex?

She has a really stressful week so I never give it a go unless it's Friday or Saturday night, but tonight with nothing to do tomorrow and a full day to rest, I crawled into bed while she was asleep and just gently, subtly tried to gear her up for sex (neck and back kisses, gently massaging her, etc). She pushes me away, gets up to use the restroom and when she gets back she says "What? I don't want to have sex with you! I just want to go to bed!"

I feel really unimportant. I know I probably shouldn't but god damn it. Is it okay that I feel unattractive?

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5363
    • I love the BEA
Re: How should I handle her not wanting sex, like ever?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 08:47:22 AM »
Sorry for what you're going through.  You are hardly alone.  I think it is an inevitable pattern for all relationships to hit a cooling stage.  Heck, I'd imagine that even the singer Sting and his wife Trudie have limited their sex sessions to being under two hours nowadays.   ;)

There is no one perfect answer to your dilemma, as each relationship is like a person and is unique.

Nonetheless, some random thoughts about it all from me: Although we live in a day and age where women wish to be viewed equally to men (and for things like salaries, they should be), I do not believe they are identical to men in their thinking, especially in sex.  Women's sexual problems are usually outward manifestations of non-sexual problems.  Within themselves, it could be a battle with self-esteem or shame or financial worries or something else.  In terms of their partner, i.e. YOU, it could be either (1) she doesn't feel understood or known (2) she doesn't feel appreciated (3) she wants attention in her "love language" (that shitty relationship task where you have to figure out what is important to her, whether it is time or gifts or something else.

If you are patient, time can change things for the better with her.


*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3443
Re: How should I handle her not wanting sex, like ever?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 04:04:12 PM »
I wouldn't be concerned unless this has been going on for some months. I'd honestly ask her to join you in couples counseling. This is a very, very tricky area -- a minefield. You and she need a neutral outside observer. (We don't count.)

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: How should I handle her not wanting sex, like ever?
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 04:26:51 PM »
I wouldn't be concerned unless this has been going on for some months. I'd honestly ask her to join you in couples counseling. This is a very, very tricky area -- a minefield. You and she need a neutral outside observer. (We don't count.)

Always good advice ^.

In my humble experience, this usually means there is a major relationship problem.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: How should I handle her not wanting sex, like ever?
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 01:59:51 AM »
Always good advice ^.

In my humble experience, this usually means there is a major relationship problem.
Age will be a factor. Older women don't want it as much - probably until they're over menopause.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Ninjaturtle

  • XXX Cup
  • 1886
Re: How should I handle her not wanting sex, like ever?
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 10:04:58 PM »
She's 30 and I'm 33.

I think it's just her job. Especially right now there's a lot of crap up in the air and it's stressing her out bigtime.

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: How should I handle her not wanting sex, like ever?
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2015, 02:37:51 AM »
She's 30 and I'm 33.

I think it's just her job. Especially right now there's a lot of crap up in the air and it's stressing her out bigtime.
You've probably hit the hammer on the head...
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs