*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2022, 01:33:20 PM »
Saw the latest Jurassic Park/World iteration and it was a good movie. It is 2 1/2 hours long and of course the CGI was very well done. The storyline is similar to the prior ones, a cautionary tale of messing around with the genetic code. I recommend you see it at the theater in IMAX, if you can afford it, since this movie is very much a special effects driven one.  :)
I haven't seen a Jurassic Park movie since the second one. Do I need to watch any of the previous "Jurassic World" movies in order to enjoy this one?
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76400
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2022, 05:04:53 PM »
Marvel has really been turning me off with the last half dozen or so movies and TV series they've done, but I may try "Thor - Love And Thunder".

I know what you mean, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier is one of the worst (and wokest) things I have ever seen...

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2022, 08:15:08 AM »
Saw the latest Jurassic Park/World iteration and it was a good movie. It is 2 1/2 hours long and of course the CGI was very well done. The storyline is similar to the prior ones, a cautionary tale of messing around with the genetic code. I recommend you see it at the theater in IMAX, if you can afford it, since this movie is very much a special effects driven one.  :)
I haven't seen a Jurassic Park movie since the second one. Do I need to watch any of the previous "Jurassic World" movies in order to enjoy this one?

Yes, because Jurassic World has different characters than Jurassic Park and the storyline diverts from the original Jurassic Park even though they are connected. This latest one actually stars the characters of the Jurassic Park and Jurassic World together.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 08:17:05 AM by solvegas »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2022, 10:00:52 PM »
I guess it looks like I will have to do a Jurassic Park/Jurassic World marathon before going to see the latest Jurassic World movie. That should be fun.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2022, 10:58:35 PM »
Georg Rockall-Schmidt, 23 June 2022: "Jurassic World Dominion Thinks You're Stupid"
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2022, 03:32:38 PM »
With about a week to go before the wide release of Thor: Love and Thunder, let's see how well the MCU's version of Norse mythology tracks with the real thing.

WIRED: "Marvel vs Norse Mythology: Every God in Thor Explained & Compared"
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2022, 07:44:45 AM »
With about a week to go before the wide release of Thor: Love and Thunder, let's see how well the MCU's version of Norse mythology tracks with the real thing.

WIRED: "Marvel vs Norse Mythology: Every God in Thor Explained & Compared"


I got some free tickets to see it tonight, so I guess I'll find out if the movie is as good as the trailers. It is slightly under two hours long which is unusual for an MCU movie.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2022, 07:57:30 AM »
Yesterday I saw Halloween Ends starring Jamie Lee Curtis. It was a good movie which tied up a lot of loose ends. I remember the first one and how hot Jamie Lee Curtis was in it. Now you can tell A LOT of time has passed. No, she ain't ugly but she has definitely aged. She will be 64 next month November 22. I first remember her as a h00ker with a golden heart in the comedy " Trading Places" with Dan Aykroyd and Eddie Murphy. She was so hot then.  :)

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2022, 10:06:23 AM »
Yesterday I saw Halloween Ends starring Jamie Lee Curtis. It was a good movie which tied up a lot of loose ends. I remember the first one and how hot Jamie Lee Curtis was in it. Now you can tell A LOT of time has passed. No, she ain't ugly but she has definitely aged. She will be 64 next month November 22. I first remember her as a h00ker with a golden heart in the comedy " Trading Places" with Dan Aykroyd and Eddie Murphy. She was so hot then.  :)
I love that scene, and I did the whole work of BE morphing that scene, and would love to post them.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2022, 04:04:07 PM »
Yesterday I saw Halloween Ends starring Jamie Lee Curtis. It was a good movie which tied up a lot of loose ends. I remember the first one and how hot Jamie Lee Curtis was in it. Now you can tell A LOT of time has passed. No, she ain't ugly but she has definitely aged. She will be 64 next month November 22. I first remember her as a h00ker with a golden heart in the comedy " Trading Places" with Dan Aykroyd and Eddie Murphy. She was so hot then.  :)


I love that scene, and I did the whole work of BE morphing that scene, and would love to post them.
That scene, and the sexy dancing scene she did in True Lies...wow!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2022, 04:24:38 PM »
The movie "Trading places" I can only post comments, but been ban from posting images and videos for over a year now.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #116 on: December 09, 2022, 09:26:29 PM »
The DCEU has been flipped upsidedown more times than Will Smith was in the opening credits of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, so take this with a grain of salt.

ScreenCrush, 9 December 2022: "MAN OF STEEL 2: What to Expect from the Henry Cavill Sequel"
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Meatman

  • 1301
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2022, 10:46:22 AM »

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34199
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2022, 01:21:21 PM »
I couldn’t believe this when I found this out.
No,No,No!!!
https://www.blackfilmandtv.com/news/will-smith-kevin-hart-star-planes-trains-automobiles-remake

[sigh]  This sucks.  I will definitely not be watching it.   :(

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34199
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: The Movies - Sequels, Prequels, Reboots and remakes.
« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2022, 01:22:15 PM »
The DCEU has been flipped upsidedown more times than Will Smith was in the opening credits of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, so take this with a grain of salt.

ScreenCrush, 9 December 2022: "MAN OF STEEL 2: What to Expect from the Henry Cavill Sequel"


I'm kind of surprised they're still going ahead with that, considering Wonder Woman 3 has been cancelled.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.