*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
File under - things I'd forgotten about.
« on: December 10, 2015, 09:01:28 AM »
Dolby B and C on tape players.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: File under - things I'd forgotten about.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 10:22:27 AM »
Typewriter ribbons.

I haven't exactly forgotten about them, but every time I see the opening title cards for an episode of Adventure Time, I think: where's my old Royal typewriter and if I ever find it, will I be able to get new ribbon spools for it so I can use it? The AT titles aren't actually made with a typewriter, but simply use a courier-style font of course.

Of course, you *can* still buy them, though they're not cheap.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: File under - things I'd forgotten about.
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 10:42:17 AM »
VHS tapes. Never bought Beta ( since SONY machines were much more expensive ) and now I'm the proud owner of multiple tapes and I have a player ( Panasonic with VHS and DVD player in one ) which still works. I've kept the tapes in a dry and cool environment and they are still in working order. But it has been a long time since I've played any of them. I guess I should try one out soon just for old times sake.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: File under - things I'd forgotten about.
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 01:31:22 PM »
My slide rule.

They may not be much now, but they built The Bomb and got us to the moon.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: File under - things I'd forgotten about.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 10:16:20 AM »
My slide rule.

They may not be much now, but they built The Bomb and got us to the moon.
I used to have a slide rule, but just as they were being phased out, so I never really used it much.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs