Hate to rag on scoreland, because its all subjective, but that's scoreland for you - the heavy makeup and 90's stripper aesthetic. And while I think she's hot enough to shine through that, I must admit those file sit mostly untouched in my collection. I do think the couple shoots she did for Daktari Lorenz as Stacy were pretty nice.
The Stacy insta profile got erased on her. She brought it back with 3 posts and it's sat dead since January. The Stacy Patreon is basically dead - 11 patrons, no posts in 3 months & all the feed content at a $500 tier. So basically shuttered, unless some sucker wants to send her a huge amount of cash. Looks at this point like she's moved on from that persona, which makes sense.
It seems like she's 100 times more comfortable as Adriana anyway, and we're finally just getting quality candid style shots of her incomparable body.