*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2018, 09:13:49 AM »
I would hardly consider her current pix "nothingness".  She's already shown most of her breasts, anyway.  Whatever she chooses to do will will delight me, clothed or naked.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 09:17:07 AM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Cris

Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2018, 08:16:06 PM »
Hense why I said "to nothingness." Don't get me wrong, she's incredible but the continual promise of more with no fulfilment just gets tiresome. I love a tease as much as the next man but lost all interest in Xenia now...classic "Buyer's remorse." Seems to be a Ewa speciality.

*

ayrton

  • 3122
    • Email
Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2018, 09:49:05 AM »
I'm torn.   I like to look at her tits even with clothes on,   but for some reason I really want to see those nipples.   I mean even fully clothed big tits turn me on,   I have no clue why I need to see the nipple.  I've been getting off looking at Denise Milani for years so I guess it really doesn't matter. 

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2018, 10:50:14 AM »
Hense why I said "to nothingness." Don't get me wrong, she's incredible but the continual promise of more with no fulfilment just gets tiresome. I love a tease as much as the next man but lost all interest in Xenia now...classic "Buyer's remorse." Seems to be a Ewa speciality.

Okay.

<shrugs>

Doesn't bother me in the slightest
~Cris

Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2018, 03:54:56 AM »
I'm torn.   I like to look at her tits even with clothes on,   but for some reason I really want to see those nipples.   I mean even fully clothed big tits turn me on,   I have no clue why I need to see the nipple.  I've been getting off looking at Denise Milani for years so I guess it really doesn't matter.

Yeah I agree. I think the difference is that you knew the score with Denise. Ewa tends to post shit like “new incredible revealing topless shoot coming to my site exclusively Monday!” and it’s just the same old stuff.

*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2018, 03:09:23 PM »
I really hope this leads to topless Vivian.

*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2018, 05:49:42 PM »
I like to think that when I die I'll go to an afterlife with these two awaiting me inside a jacuzzi.

*

puipuipui

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2018, 08:06:46 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooood News!
She's website will go online October 11th!
This link https://mega.nz/#!tpBjyCiB!EfB2i3i0UmMwDq9vbqVX0myuNrBoiRvbc6TgQcK4wIc is Trailer movie. Enjoy!

*

Spinster

  • ^ K Cup ^
  • 4569
Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2018, 02:43:51 PM »
Hope we get to see them dropped and uncovered. She is amazing!

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2018, 05:07:27 PM »
Website opening Oct 11th
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2018, 05:09:35 PM »
Tick tock
~Cris

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2018, 06:19:34 PM »
OW!!!

(Sorry, just banged into the underside of my desk.... you know..... ;) )
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

comics1942

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 9
Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2018, 09:20:03 AM »

First topless of her website: www.vivianblush.com
 :)


*

comics1942

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 9
Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2018, 09:21:46 AM »
other pic she is beautiful
 :)

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Busty & Beautiful: Vivian Blush
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2018, 04:59:30 AM »
Yum
~Cris