She’s pregnant again. “And you know what that means,” she writes. “They are getting even bigger.”
Quote from: salem on May 19, 2023, 11:27:28 AM I love how she says “can’t wait to see another growth spurt!” as a caption to this on IG
Quote from: salem on May 19, 2023, 11:27:28 AM I *think* this lady might be pregnant, either that or there’s some midriff weight gain going on that’s pushing her out a bit more.
Quote from: Margaret on May 21, 2023, 03:23:30 AMQuote from: salem on May 19, 2023, 11:27:28 AM I *think* this lady might be pregnant, either that or there’s some midriff weight gain going on that’s pushing her out a bit more.I think you may be right. Or you could look at the post before that one and know.
Quote from: Shadowmuse Blown on May 21, 2023, 07:50:09 AMQuote from: Margaret on May 21, 2023, 03:23:30 AMQuote from: salem on May 19, 2023, 11:27:28 AM I *think* this lady might be pregnant, either that or there’s some midriff weight gain going on that’s pushing her out a bit more.I think you may be right. Or you could look at the post before that one and know. Aha! I don’t follow her on Twitter (I’m not even on Twitter).
Wearing an old bra.
Quote from: Hiram on May 24, 2023, 02:45:34 AMWearing an old bra.Supposedly, a G-cup when she was a teen