*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #630 on: March 18, 2024, 06:03:55 AM »
Stripes make her look bigger.  :)

*

d_jnes

  • E Cup
  • 1219
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #631 on: March 18, 2024, 02:36:30 PM »
Has anyone posted a link to the video or a capture from the video where she's leading a Bollywood dance group and start shaking her boobs?  It is quite spectacular...

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #632 on: March 19, 2024, 12:56:13 AM »
Has anyone posted a link to the video or a capture from the video where she's leading a Bollywood dance group and start shaking her boobs?  It is quite spectacular...
Was it an Insta reel?
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

d_jnes

  • E Cup
  • 1219
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #633 on: March 19, 2024, 05:21:32 AM »
here it is, at about 1:20.  What woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tk96V_HXQM


*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #634 on: March 19, 2024, 06:18:27 AM »
here it is, at about 1:20.  What woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tk96V_HXQM



Great video. It emphasizes her breasts throughout the video. She is so beautiful.  :)

*

d_jnes

  • E Cup
  • 1219
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #635 on: March 19, 2024, 08:28:04 AM »

Great video. It emphasizes her breasts throughout the video. She is so beautiful.  :)

I remember someone on here once talking about a woman they knew, of course extremely busty, who had this attitude that if she wanted a man with her boobs she could have him.  That is Anveshi here.


*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #636 on: March 19, 2024, 04:34:34 PM »

Great video. It emphasizes her breasts throughout the video. She is so beautiful.  :)

I remember someone on here once talking about a woman they knew, of course extremely busty, who had this attitude that if she wanted a man with her boobs she could have him.  That is Anveshi here.
Incredible!!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #637 on: March 19, 2024, 04:34:57 PM »
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 04:38:13 PM by TheZookie007 »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

jimmarg

  • A Cup
  • 1747
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #638 on: March 19, 2024, 06:27:21 PM »

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #639 on: March 19, 2024, 09:39:31 PM »
here it is, at about 1:20.  What [a] woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tk96V_HXQM

:o :o :o :o :o



Holy Gazongas!!  :o :P :o :P :o Thanks for posting!!

The huge amount of views doesn't surprise me. Remember, India is the most populous country on Earth, so the audience is naturally huge.  :)

*

jimmarg

  • A Cup
  • 1747
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #640 on: March 21, 2024, 12:27:47 PM »
I recommend everyone watch the entire video, but for those too busy to watch all 3 minutes, here's a gif I pulled from it.  I made it run in reverse at the end, but the speed, etc., is unaltered, 100% Anveshi! CLICK

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #641 on: March 21, 2024, 06:19:38 PM »
I recommend everyone watch the entire video, but for those too busy to watch all 3 minutes, here's a gif I pulled from it.  I made it run in reverse at the end, but the speed, etc., is unaltered, 100% Anveshi! CLICK
OMG OMG OMG ZOMG OMG
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #642 on: March 21, 2024, 08:56:27 PM »
I recommend everyone watch the entire video, but for those too busy to watch all 3 minutes, here's a gif I pulled from it.  I made it run in reverse at the end, but the speed, etc., is unaltered, 100% Anveshi! CLICK
OMG OMG OMG ZOMG OMG

I saw the entire video and it not only shows her beauty, but it also shows her dancing, singing, talent and the wonderful choreography of Bollywood. :) I also loved how it showed off her boobs.  ;D

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #643 on: March 22, 2024, 01:13:00 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

jimmarg

  • A Cup
  • 1747
Re: Indian actress Anveshi Jain
« Reply #644 on: March 22, 2024, 10:23:00 AM »
Still pic from the dance video.  :)