I do wish she'd make them even bigger lol.
Quote from: Breasts on June 28, 2024, 01:24:50 PMI do wish she'd make them even bigger lol.She said that she probably will, but I got a definite feeling she doesn’t want to go too big. My guess is that she might bump it up another 1,000ccs if we’re lucky, but that would be about it.
Quote from: Shadowmuse Blown on June 28, 2024, 01:28:43 PMQuote from: Breasts on June 28, 2024, 01:24:50 PMI do wish she'd make them even bigger lol.She said that she probably will, but I got a definite feeling she doesn’t want to go too big. My guess is that she might bump it up another 1,000ccs if we’re lucky, but that would be about it.Even if I think she looks great the way she is now, I would not complain if she want to go bigger
Damn
Quote from: Shadowmuse Blown on July 01, 2024, 12:35:14 PMDamnMaybe she will corral a billionaire.
Wow. The “trouble” with having someone who looks like this as a gf or wife is that I would want to fuck her all the time. Just over and over and over again. Okay, maybe that wouldn’t be a problem.
Wow. The “trouble” with having someone who looks like this as a gf or wife is that I would want to fuck her all the time. Just over and over and over again. Okay, maybe that wouldn’t be a problem. [/quoSo sure That is "problem" that just about all of us would give a certain body part to have to deal with.Like the "problem" of needing to go get your 67 Stingray detailed on the regularNo one wants to have to deal with that : - ))