*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #195 on: June 26, 2024, 06:53:08 PM »
She’s been a little light with pix lately
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2024, 12:04:17 PM »
Okay, she came out with this cute reel on her IG, and so many of my screen grabs came out halfway decent that I wanted to share them here.  I’ve got a few “women laugh at me” pix and then a couple more “meanwhile, your husband is loving it” responses to post over the next several days here. ;)
~Cris

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #197 on: June 28, 2024, 01:24:50 PM »
I do wish she'd make them even bigger lol.
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #198 on: June 28, 2024, 01:28:43 PM »
I do wish she'd make them even bigger lol.

She said that she probably will, but I got a definite feeling she doesn’t want to go too big.  My guess is that she might bump it up another 1,000ccs if we’re lucky, but that would be about it.
~Cris

*

Maik

  • 2969
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2024, 04:38:23 PM »
I do wish she'd make them even bigger lol.

She said that she probably will, but I got a definite feeling she doesn’t want to go too big.  My guess is that she might bump it up another 1,000ccs if we’re lucky, but that would be about it.

Even if I think she looks great the way she is now, I would not complain if she want to go bigger  ::)
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2024, 05:21:51 PM »
I do wish she'd make them even bigger lol.

She said that she probably will, but I got a definite feeling she doesn’t want to go too big.  My guess is that she might bump it up another 1,000ccs if we’re lucky, but that would be about it.

Even if I think she looks great the way she is now, I would not complain if she want to go bigger  ::)
Agreed

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2024, 12:35:14 PM »
Damn
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #202 on: July 01, 2024, 10:19:56 PM »
Damn

Maybe she will corral a billionaire.  ??? ::) :o ;) ;D

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #203 on: July 04, 2024, 04:15:58 PM »
She posted stuff about trying to get people to vote Labour today.  Looks like she got her wish. I saw the BBC said they won in a landslide.
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #204 on: July 10, 2024, 07:15:56 PM »
Vidcap
~Cris

*

phonehome1

  • A Cup
  • 545
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #205 on: July 11, 2024, 03:56:25 AM »
Damn

Maybe she will corral a billionaire.  ??? ::) :o ;) ;D

well she has resisted the urge to get all tatted out which would drive away most billionaires

Most guys like us would love to have a trophy wife/Gf who we know that when we are on the strip or the Santa Monica pier with her, she will be 4 or 5 cups sizes bigger than any other guys arm candy but we also do not want every guys first second and third reaction to be that we are dating a stripper or porn star

Just a hottie with really big tits   

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #206 on: July 23, 2024, 02:12:17 PM »
Wow.

The “trouble” with having someone who looks like this as a gf or wife is that I would want to fuck her all the time. Just over and over and over again.

Okay, maybe that wouldn’t be a problem. :P
« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 02:15:35 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Cris

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34217
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #207 on: July 23, 2024, 07:20:26 PM »
Wow.

The “trouble” with having someone who looks like this as a gf or wife is that I would want to fuck her all the time. Just over and over and over again.

Okay, maybe that wouldn’t be a problem. :P

I agree 100%.  I'd just have to find a genie first, to grant my wish of being ABLE to fuck her over and over and over again.   ;) :)

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #208 on: July 23, 2024, 09:55:05 PM »
Wow.

The “trouble” with having someone who looks like this as a gf or wife is that I would want to fuck her all the time. Just over and over and over again.

Okay, maybe that wouldn’t be a problem. :P

Yeah, the biggest problem would be your endurance and if she is willing to tolerate your lack of it.  :P

*

phonehome1

  • A Cup
  • 545
Re: Maddison Fox - Barbiedoll Bimbo Bombshell
« Reply #209 on: July 24, 2024, 05:16:22 AM »
Wow.

The “trouble” with having someone who looks like this as a gf or wife is that I would want to fuck her all the time. Just over and over and over again.

Okay, maybe that wouldn’t be a problem. :P
[/quo

So sure

That is "problem" that just about all of us would give a certain body part to have to deal with.

Like the "problem" of needing to go get your 67 Stingray detailed on the regular

No one wants to have to deal with that   : - ))