Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
“Possessions: JAQUILYNN” Part 1
« on: January 21, 2024, 06:37:33 PM »
Okay, I’m going to post some of this WIP.  Please comment if you’ve read it.  Constructive criticism is always quite welcome. 

“Possessions: JAQUILYNN” Part 1

Jaqi was a 28 year old bombshell of a brunette and she was on Sean’s team.  Sean, 60, was an analyst for their company and Jaqi was a consultant hired for setting up the new account.  Sean had been very happy to have her assigned to him.  A teenager couldn’t have fantasized a more incredible wet-dream.

She was a gorgeous four foot ten light-skinned Melato with a full head of soft black tresses that came down to her waist.  Her eyes were super light green and seemed to drill right through you.  Her nose was a bit perky and upturned slightly in a cute way and her shapely overly full lips looked like one could get lost in them for days.  But as gorgeous as her face was, it was her hyper-hourglass body that really caught one’s attention, with a super narrow waist and a bubble butt that was so big and round that he was sure it was one of the largest BBLs he’d ever seen.  Surely it couldn’t be natural.  Her hips/thighs/buttocks ballooned outward crazily before her thighs tapered down to her knees and normal sized calves.  He wondered if she could fit into a first class seat on an airline with those hips. Where she found jeans that fit over those huge spherical mounds and thick thighs he couldn’t guess.  Topping it all off were enormous bosoms that jutted out a staggering eight-and-a-half inches from her ribcage. 

The two got along exceedingly well, and although Sean was well aware that he was old enough to be her father, he enjoyed the view.  Had he been twenty years younger or more, he would have been trying to figure out how to get her interested in him, but since the gap between them was so great, he naturally didn’t bother to peruse her.

Besides, with a gorgeous face and a body like that, she must definitely have a boyfriend.  So, even if he had been younger, he was sure she would’ve been off limits.

Some guy was extraordinarily lucky.
As they spent more and more time together on the project, they found they had a lot in common and he truly enjoyed spending time with her.  When they were working late into the night and had ordered dinner, they would chit chat about all sorts of things. 

Sean found it refreshing that he didn’t have to worry about putting her off by trying to become romantic with her because he definitely would have tried to make a play for her at some point had he been younger.

Their cubes sat at the end of an aisle facing each other.  One late night—hours after everyone else had left—after they had had dinner and returned to their cubes, she called him over to ask him about a schematic on one of her monitors.  He checked it out and gave his opinion to her.

He was bent over next to her.

“Sean,” she said, and he looked down at her, her face just a couple of inches from his own.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“How do you ‘see me’?” she asked.  “Is it like a daughter or niece or something like that?”

“I see you as a friend and coworker,” he replied, wondering what she was getting at.

“I mean, do you often get iii so hard around friends?” she asked and before he could respond she placed her hand on his thighs where his hard-on had bulged fiercely.   As she did this, she raised her head and kissed him, her superblown lips feeling so soft and warm. 

He kissed back.

He didn’t know why she suddenly did that, but he couldn’t resist returning the kiss.  He had lusted her for months, clandestinely.

The kiss turned more passionate in a moment as they explored each other’s mouths, his hand to her face and she stroked his hard-on through his pant leg. 

After a minute he pulled back, panting, her hand still stroking him.

“Holy shit…” he gasped as she pouted for him.

“What?” she asked. 

“You’re going to get me to pop in my pants,” he said.

She stopped. 

“Then, we have to take it out,” she said and opened his belt.

Before he knew it, she had his ultra-hard spike out of his briefs and teased it with her fingers.  His heart raced. 

He couldn’t believe it. 

She looked up at him.

“Is this what you want?” she asked.

Was it a trick question?

“Why..” he began and before he could say another word, she had slid her fingers over his dome and the pre-cum he was profusely leaking. 

He gasped and she smiled as she pouted for him.  His precum acted as a perfect lubricant as she used it to slowly stroke him.

“Yeah…” she cooed, and pressed her soft luscious lips to his again and filled his mouth with her tongue.

He held her head as he began to shake.  He couldn’t believe that this was happening.  Why on Earth would she be interested in iii him?  And, what if someone found out that they were having sex in the office?  Reilly, the security guard made hourly rounds—what if he saw them?

In the next instant he didn’t care as she fucked his mouth with an insanely long tongue and picked up the speed of her stokes.  Peripherally, he could see her enormous chest bounce, slightly, as she frigged him, and he felt his orgasm build.

Jaqi heard his breathing change and felt his cock harden further and knew he was on the edge. 

“Cum,” she cooed, her lips still against his and he exploded in her hands.
He tried to stifle a groan, unsuccessfully, as his thick ropes splattered her massive bosoms.
Jaqi laughed as she continued to pump him, as jet after jet covered her huge chest.

He thought she was crazy, but also extremely hot that she didn’t freak out that he was gushing onto her clothes like this.

After a half dozen shots, he ran out of spunk and she slowed her strokes down, milking him through the end of his orgasm, her tongue returning to tease the inside of his mouth.

When he was completely done, he collapsed onto the seat beside her.

“Did you like that?” she teased.

“Holy fuck!” Sean exclaimed.  “What was that all about?”

“I’ve been watching you get super hard around me for months now,” she said.  “I figured it was high time to do something about it.”

“I’m sorry…” he began.

“No, don’t apologize,” she said.  “I take it as a compliment.”

“I can’t believe you let me cover your top like that,” he said. 

“Why not?” she asked.  “It was super hot!”

Sean shook his head as she found some paper towels in a draw.

“I still don’t understand,” he said.  “I’m over twice your age.”

“So what?” she asked.  “You’re a ton of fun to be with and we get along marvelously together.  And you don’t look 60 at all—not to what I think of as 60, anyway.  I would’ve guessed late 40s or 50 if you hadn’t told me. You’ve very attractive and we “click”.  Why not move things to the next level?  Here…” and she handed him the paper towels. “Clean me up.”

Sean, who had already begun to soften, began to wipe the cum off of her top.  He found his hand pressing into her soft blimps as he did and smiled knowing that she had wanted to get him excited again.   Her bra offered a little resistance, but he still wound up pressing into her breasts an awful lot.
Jaqi noted his member stiffen as his hand pressed into her over abundant attributes. 

When he was done, she stood up and pressed herself against him as her arms encircled him rising up his back as she looked up and let him kiss her soft lips again.  Her mammoth breasts bulged ominously between them.  It was out-of-this-world erotic.

He put his arms around her narrow waist as his pecker was pressed against her thigh.

“Are you sure about this?” he asked, stupidly, when they finished the kiss.
She nodded and she looked at him with dreamy eyes. 

“Uh-huh,” she whispered.  “I think we’ve worked enough for this week, don’t you?”

He nodded and kissed her again.  Her lips were so plush and soft.  He felt like he could get lost in them for weeks.

“Can I see you this weekend?” he asked.

“How about iii all weekend?” she asked.

“I’m free,” he replied.

“Then, how about we both go home?” she asked.  “I‘ll change while you get stuff for a couple of nights and then come over.  How does that sound?”

“Seriously?” he wanted to know. 

She kissed him again, her luscious tongue teasing his mouth once more driving him crazy with lust. 

“Seriously,” she said after a minute of that.  “I’ll text you my address.”

“I feel like this is a dream,” he said. 

She smiled.

“Then don’t wake up,” she said, and they broke their embrace, shut down their workstations and left.

Sean’s mind raced as he drove back to his house where he’d lived by himself since his wife had died several years ago.   Why, his brain kept asking, would she be interested in someone so much older?  She was iii so hot and sexy and iii built!  She could have any Adonis in his twenties or thirties.  It made no sense.  He didn’t think she was playing him.  She would have to deal with him for quite some time, so that made no sense.

He stepped into the house to be met by Rocky, his playful pit bull/Labrador mix.  He fed Rocky and let him out.  He’d ask his next door neighbor to look in on him tomorrow.  Then, Sean found a duffel and quickly packed. 

He found Jaqi’s hotel to be a Residence Inn, the kind with kitchenettes and a small living room and dining room.  She normally lived in California, but lived here basically full time during the project. 

He found her room and knocked.
She opened the door with a smile. 
She was dressed in a top with a high spandex content and a houndstooth design that hugged her big bombs like a second skin.  He could make out huge areolas, so it was apparent that she wore no bra.  The only other clothing she wore was a black thong.

“Oh, shit,” he said upon seeing her.

She laughed as he came in and closed the door.  He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her again as he pressed her huge buttocks against the wall.  Her gigantic breasts bulged out everywhere between them.

Her tongue slid once more into his mouth as he ground his groin into hers.

After a few moments, she had her hands at his pants and opened his belt and pants and pushed them to the ground.

He was hard as a rock as she pushed down his briefs and he gasped as her hand fond his shaft.

His hands ran down her body and cupped her balloon-like ass cheeks and in the next instant he found himself hoisting her up, his hands under her enormous thighs as she spread her legs, pulled the thong aside and positioned his bulb between her now spread labial lips.

All the time they worked on each other’s mouths with sexual ferocity.  He couldn’t believe what he was doing as his hyper-excited head began to sink into her soaking wet soft **103**.

“Oooooh!” she cried out as he penetrated her. 

He had to back his torso away from hers to get inside her and now her breasts sat round firm-looking, filling the space between them under that stretchable top.

He looked into her eyes.

“Do it,” she cooed.

Slowly, he let her body down onto his iron spike.

“UHH!” was forced from his lips as they kept their gaze locked.  Her eyes bulged as his nine inch length slowly filled her tight canal.  He felt her fingers dig into his shoulder blades as he passed the halfway point.

He had never had sex with some with as small a stature as hers.  She was 4-10 to his six foot and he guessed that he was a bit thicker and longer than than was used to as well.   

“You okay?” he asked as he passed the 3/4 mark.

“Oh yeah..” she moaned.  “Deeper!”  And then: “UGNH!” when he finished filling her completely.

He was in to the hilt and could feel her cervix pressing against his inflated dome.

She stared at him with wide eyes and then suddenly embraced him tightly as she kissed him deeply—her massive breasts bulging out between them once more. 

As she kissed him, he began to slowly stroke her—with long, full strokes at a moderate pace.

This brought deep groans of satisfaction from her and she tilted her head backwards as her back pressed against the wall—her giant jugs now bobbling between them once more.
Fucking her like this—was he iii really fucking this sexual fantasy of a woman?—and looking at her expressions and feeling and watching her enormous chest quiver and bounce and bulge, he was glad he came earlier, because he was quite sure that there was no way he would’ve lasted so long inside her.

He began to pick up the pace even as his arms were beginning to complain from holding her up.  She groaned with pleasure with every inward stroke. 
Still carrying her and still fucking her, he backed away from the wall and brought her further into the suite until he spotted the bedroom.  He had to slow his stokes way down, however, and basically relied on his arms to raise and lower her on his spike. 

With his arms complaining bitterly he entered the bedroom and practically threw her down on the bed. 

She laughed and quickly removed her thong as he kicked off his shoes and joined her on the bed.  But, just before he entered into her again, he hesitated.

“What?” she asked.

“Contraception?” he asked, feeling stupid.  It had suddenly occurred to him out of no where.

“I’m on the pill,” she said quickly. 
He nodded and smiled and then slid into her as he came down on her, her legs with those insanely thick thighs raised in the air.

“UGNH!” she cried with pleasure as he slammed into her and began to rapidly stroke her, watching her enormous boobs bounce and undulate beneath the top.

Supporting himself on his elbows, with his forearms up under her backside he began to pump her furiously, their eyes locking again.  She held her upper arms up high on either side of her ribcage, keeping her bloated wonders high and round on her chest.

“UH, UH, UHH!” she cried out as the two built their orgasms.

She was so gorgeous and sexy and built.  He couldn’t believe that he was actually fucking her.  He had actually fantasized about it for months.  Now, he was moments away from actually cumming inside her.  How was this possible?

Right on the edge, he slowed his strokes as he pulled back for the last time before going over the edge and then slowly slid back inside her. 
Her mouth was an “O” as she stared at him—both of them shaking with excitement. 

As his bloated head hit her cervix she cried out: “OOOOOOOOO!!!” And he knew she was cumming hard as her eyes glazed over and rolled up into her head.  At the same time, his contact with her cervix pushed him over and he exploded, filling her with load after load of cum.

Jaqi’s body actually jolted as if electrocuted as she came, further exciting Sean and just adding to his orgasm deep inside her.  He continued to slam her cervix with little strokes as he came, which apparently fueled iii her orgasm. 

When his orgasm finally wound down, hers began to decline, as well. 
As her eyes came back into focus, he kissed her deeply, lightly stroking himself inside her.

He pulled back from the kiss and they looked back at each other for a few moments.

“That was fuckin’ hot,” she finally said, at length, and smiled. 

“I was about to say pretty much the same thing,” he replied. 

“Just stay inside me,” she cooed, and gave him a little vaginal squeeze.
They kissed until he softened to the point where he couldn’t stay inside her any more and then he lay alongside her. 

~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
Re: “Possessions: JAQUILYNN” Part 1
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 06:38:37 PM »
They talked about sex and each other and families and all sorts of things.  Sean absent-mindedly cupped her tremendous tatas through the top and ran his hands across their vast softness as they talked.  Jaqi was no longer propping them up so they spread out a bit across her chest—yet they were so firm that they sat very high with their apexes a good six inches above her ribcage.  He could make out her super wide areolae—each a whopping seven inches in diameter.  They rose slightly higher than the rest of her massive breasts, but there was no indication of any nipples—just a slightly indented slit in their centers.  Were her nipples inverted?

“Have you always been so built?” he asked her.

She laughed.

“I’m ‘built’, am I?” she asked.

“Absolutely-fuckin-lutely,” he replied.

“Actually,” she began, “I’ve always been buxom—I’ve been an F-cup since I was 19–but, then, out of the blue for no reason, my chest blew up last year, and so did my ass.”

“You developed that much in the past year?  Why?  What happened?” he wanted to know.

“I have no idea but it stopped just before I got the contract with your company,” she replied. 

“So, all of this is fairly new to you,” he said.

“Yeah,” she said.  “I was going nuts trying to figure out what had happened.”

“And you still don’t know,” he said.

She shook her head.

“I don’t know why it started and I don’t know why it stopped,” she confirmed.  “I’d gone to some doctors and they had no clue.”

“We’ll,” he said. “You certainly look extraordinary.”

She laughed.

“Thanks,” she said.  “They’re eleven pounds a piece, stick out a good eight-and-a half inches from my torso and, I’m told, contain about five thousand ccs of tissue.  Once I realized that they really had stopped growing I had some bras made for them, which are the ones I wear to work.  They’re the equivalent of a Y-cup.”

“Holy shit!” Sean exclaimed.

She laughed again and looked into his eyes.

“I’ve been driving you absolutely crazy for the past three weeks while we’ve been working together, haven’t I?” she asked.

He nodded with a grin.

“I can’t believe you don’t have a boyfriend,” he told her.

She shrugged, making her big boobs undulate beneath the fabric.

“I just broke up with a guy who turned out to be a controlling jerk just before my boobs started to grow,” she said.  “Once they had begun to swell, I wasn’t interested in finding a boyfriend until I could figure out how to stop them from growing.”

“So, you want me to be your boyfriend?” he asked.

She grinned.

“Yeah!” she said enthusiastically and propped herself up a bit in order to reach his lips and kiss him deeply, one hand to his face.  He felt her big torpedoes brush against his arm and chest as she did so.  It was like having pure lust brush against him and he grew hard again immediately.

When she was done, she remained where she was—her lips lightly touching his own.

“Do you want to be my boyfriend?” she whispered.

“More than anything,” he said, which made her smile. “But, people are going to think you’re my daughter when we go out.”

“No they won’t,” she said confidently and lay back on the mattress, her swollen blimps bouncing erotically with movement.   She put her arms behind her head.

“They’ll think you’re my sugar-daddy,” she pointed out.  “Believe me, I’ll make sure they know I’m not your daughter!”

He smiled.

“At least until your contract is up,” he said.

“I know,” she said, suddenly very serious.  “I may have to move here.  I’ve never had a boyfriend who shared as many interests with me as you do.  You even have the same type of humor as me.  I didn’t come on to you tonight just as a thrill.  I love hanging out with you.  I just want to do it outside of work, too.”

“Would you really move from California?” he asked, dubiously. 

She grinned at him. 

“If I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, yeah, I would,” she replied. 

He smiled back at her and leaned down to kiss those sumptuous lips and found his boner hardening and aching as she inserted her luscious tongue into his mouth.

Move to New York for him, he wondered.  He would never assume something like that would be the outcome of their fling.  He was just ecstatically happy to spend time with her like this.  He was positive she would realize that their age gap was simply not a good idea after awhile.  Her contract had another nine weeks left and he knew he wouldn’t see her again when it was over.  But, he would enjoy the hell out of himself in the meantime!

Eventually, they turned down the lights and got under the covers where she asked him to spoon her. 

He was more than happy to.  He snuggled up against her and reached over her to take a huge handful of her overflowing softness.  His groin nestled against her huge swollen balloon butt cheeks.  He tried to relax but found her hyper-bubble butt extremely arousing and his member swelled.

Jaqi’s eyes popped open when she felt his boner press against her ass cleavage. 

She rotated her massive ass against his groin.   

It was so huge!  Its outer curves rose high above her waist or even against his own hips.  And it was round and sumptuous!

She had him aching within moments.  When she raised her upper thigh, he waisted no time scootching down and positioning his aching head at her puffy vulva where he sank into her luscious wetness.

“Ooohhh…” he whispered and within moments was kneeling behind her watching that superblown ass and super thicc thighs as he fucked her doggie-style. 

He made her cum again and again as he rammed her cervix.  Since he had cum twice already, it took a long time before he would be ready to cum again and he used his stamina to keep fucking her and enjoy his ability to make her repeat orgasm after orgasm as he pounded her box.

After about six rounds of her cumming, she fell forward, exhausted, his still hard cock slipping from her delicious tunnel.

“Why won’t you cum, again?” she asked as he lay down next to her.
He laughed. 

“‘Cause I’m freakin’ sixty years old!” he replied.  “You got two rounds out of me tonight already.  It’s gonna be pretty hard to coax a third time around.”

“Are you more of a boob man or ass man?” she asked. 

“With you it’s hard to say,” he replied.  “You look so incredible in both departments.”

“But, traditionally, for you—“ she coaxed.

“I guess a boob guy,” he said.

She nodded.

“Lie on your back,” she said.  “Before I go to **82** I’m gonna get you to pop.”
She got on her knees and straddled his prone form, his cock at full mast before her as she pulled off her top revealing those supblown bosoms with their huge areolae.  As she pulled the top off, each massive whale was released at a time, flopping free from the fabric and coming down with a satisfying bounce and undulation. 

Sean had never dreamed of being close to a set of tits like this before.  His dearly departed wife had sported an awesome pair of F-cups, but iii this!  This was heaven on Earth!  They were so incredibly iii humongous!

“You like, baby?” she cooed.  She had seen his cock jump and stiffen, so it was a redundant question.

“Baby”.

She had called him “baby”.  No one had ever called him that before.  Not that he had ever wanted to have someone call him that.  It was just different for him.

And sexy.

He liked the sexiness of it. 

She was so fucking hot.

“Oh yeah,” he whispered.

Smiling, like the cat that had eaten the canary, she rose up and positioned his shaft below her now spread inner lips.  She came down just enough to coddle his scarlet head.

With a sexy flair she shook her shoulders so that her big belugas would flop and undulate before him and she could feel his reaction in the slight further hardening of his dome. 
He was iii so excited!

Aside from how exciting it was to have a pair of such full and immense breasts above him, he was also blown away by how unique her areolae were.   At seven inches across they were enormous light pink disks framed by a circle of light brown.  Originally, he had seen through the top’s fabric that they were ever-so-slightly puffy, but now that she was excited, they were a bit inflated, with their apexes rising about half an inch from the surface of her luscious breasts.  The slits at their centers were oddly about two inches long and were now parted slightly to show pinky-thick nipples just below the surface, but now hardened enough to open both slit “doors” and show part of themselves beneath.

Watching her shake those over-stuffed baubles excited him to the point where precum began to spontaneously ooze from his scarlet dome.

Jaqi slowly took his hyper-excited bulb inside her tunnel—backtracking a little, every now and then for maximum tease.

“Oh… iii fuck!” Sean gasped.

“I think that that’s what we’re doing,” she cooed back as more of his shaft disappeared inside her scrumptiously soft, wet and tight canal.

As she continued to engulf him, Sean put his hands on the outsides of her majestic wonders. 

They were so big and soft and amazing!

As she sank to the bottom and took him in to the hilt, Sean squeezed her plush mountains together and watched the pressure push her hard nipples out a full inch into the open air. 

Jaqi leaned down and let Sean suck one of those rock hard gnarly posts into his mouth.

Jaqi groaned loudly as she began to ride him.

As she stroked him faster and faster, her groans turned to cries and both her and Sean’s excitement grew by leaps and bounds.  The more she cried out, the harder Sean sucked on her massive nipples and more it excited her. 
Finally, she detonated, her voice hoarse as she continued to cry out.
It was enough to push Sean over the edge and he exploded deep inside her once more, surprising himself.
They came hard like that for several seconds and then Jaqi pulled her nipple from his mouth and leaned down further to kiss him passionately—her enormous bombs bulging out crazily between them.

She worked on his mouth furiously, her tongue whipping about the inside of her mouth before she finally sat up a minute later, her big bombs undulating with the quick motion.

“That was so fucking intense, baby!” she told him with a smile and hopped off his exhausted member.  She cuddled up to his side her bosoms bulging crazily as she rested her head on his shoulder, one hand splayed out across his chest. 

They fell asleep like that. 

Sean remembered her rolling away from him in the middle of the night.  He had rolled toward her and spooned her, too sleepy this time to swell from feeling that insanely swollen ass.
He was woken when a dream he was having about Jaqi sucking his cock became too intense.  He opened his eyes to find that she was, indeed, swallowing his member. 

He was on his back, legs spread, with Jaqi on her stomach, her breasts bulging to either side of his cock as she teased and licked his cockhead.  He was already hard, but strained even harder, flushing a crimson color as he watched the spectacle of her blowing him with her giant balloons bulging to either side, her areolae pointing outward at 45 degree angles.   In the background he could see her massive buttocks bulging insanely.  It was a crazy-erotic view since her massive tits were about the size of her head. 

“Uuuhhhh…” he moaned.

When she realized he was awake, she shifted, raising her head a bit and then began to suck his entire head into her mouth.

Sean groaned loudly at how intensely delicious it felt.  She worked on him for a minute or two like that as he moaned and groaned.

“Oh…” he managed to say, “Baby… I’m gonna…”

She waited not another instant and immediately took him whole into her throat where we exploded, pumping down her esophagus, her lips at the base of his member.

Sean deeply sank his fingers into her soft balloons as he gushed into her stomach, adding to the erotic value.
“Holy fucking shit!” he cried, once he had finished, throwing his head back.
She pulled herself off his deliriously happy shaft, a huge grin on her face. 

“Good morning!” she said, and she rose up and climbed on top of him to lay atop him and kiss him, her superblown balloons bulging up to press under their chins as she did so.
It was incredibly arousing.

Despite having just cum, he was rock hard. 

His legs were now together and her back end was on her knees with big bubble bum propped up above his surging member.

Her hands were on either side of his face as she pumped his mouth with her big tongue. 

She drove him so crazy that he reached down to grab his member to shove it into her wet slit raising his hips to fully insert himself.

Her eyes popped open as he hit her cervix and he began to stroke her with deep, full strokes.

“Oh, shit…” she paused her kissing to say.

Now she stared into his eyes.

“You’re gonna make me cum,” she told him. 

Sean picked up the force and speed of his strokes as she made little “uh” noises, with the occasional “yeah’s” mixed in.   Her breasts bulged up extra high with each inward stroke as he hit her cervix.

It was incredibly hot.

“OH!” she finally cried and he knew she was about to pop.

“You gonna cum for me?” he asked and in the next instant she grunted and then cried out as she detonated—still staring at him, holding his face.
She was so incredibly hot that Sean surprised himself and came hard inside her, groaning deeply as she forced the orgasm from him.

Never in a million years would he have thought that he’d cum twice so quickly at sixty years of age.

“Oh, iii baby!” she cried out when she was done.  “That was so hot to watch you cum like that!”

She rolled off of him—her big melons arching in the air as she did so—to lie on her back next to him.

“Oh, shit!” she exclaimed.

Suddenly, she was flying off the bed.

“I forgot I made breakfast!” she told him as she ran out of the bedroom, her huge balloons flopping about, madly.

“Iii Fuuuuck!” he said quietly to himself at the display of such erotic pulchritude. 

Sean got into a black robe and joined a naked Jaqi in the dining/kitchenette area.  She was busy warming up some scrambled eggs and sausage Pattie’s that she had made earlier.

“They got a little cold,” she explained.  “I made everything and then came in to wake you, but kinda got carried away.  Sorry.”

Sean laughed.

“iii I’m not!” he replied.

She laughed and put on the pink robe that he had found in her room, but left untied so that her enormous balloons stuck out.

She brought the food over from the kitchenette and sat next to him at the rectangular table for six.

~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2024, 06:38:59 PM »
“Will this make it weird to work next to each other, now, come Monday morning, do you think?” she asked around a mouthful of scrambled eggs. 
Sean laughed. 

“I guess we should keep all of this under wraps,” Sean replied.  “People might have a problem with us working together if they knew we were having a relationship.  I don’t know.  But, the bigger question is whether my balls will ache more when I knew I could never have you or now that I know I can at some point during the week?”

She grinned.

“Some point during the week?” she echoed.  “You mean, ‘every night’, don’t you?” she asked.  “I plan on fucking you every single day, multiple times a day, little boy.”

That was hot.

“Seriously?” he asked.

“Very,” she said around a mouth of cold toast, and wobbled her overblown gourds about, slightly, just for the tease of it.

“It will definitely be difficult to work next to you without kissing you,” he said.

“That’s what I mean,” she added.   “I think we can still work together fine, but it’s going to be iii so hard to keep my hands off you!”

He laughed.

Never in a million years would he have expected someone like her to say that about himself.

They talked about all sorts of things while they ate breakfast.  It was something he really loved about her—not only was she stacked beyond belief, but she was so easy to talk to and shared so many of his interests.  But, there was no denying just how incredibly gorgeous and blown she was.  He had been soft when he had come in from the bedroom, but by the time they’d finished breakfast, he was as hard as iron again. 

After dumping the dirty dishes in the sink she came over to him, smiling lasciviously at his iron pecker. 

She stopped about a foot short of where he was still sitting.

“Your areolae are puffier now,” he said.  “And your nipples can be seen within them, like they’re bigger now.”

“I know,” she said.  “I was looking in the mirror earlier.  It’s so weird.”

“Then, it’s not something that’s happened before?” he asked, curiously.

She shook her head. 

“Do you like it?” she asked.

“It’s fucking hot,” he replied.

“Good,” she said, simply and then came right up to where he was sitting and bent her head to kiss him from the side, her big belugas jutting out across his chest from his right side.  As her tongue entered his mouth, her fingers curled around his now leaking dome.
He moaned and reached up, his right hand taking a full grab of her bloated ass cheek and his left teasing her inverted nipple, peaking out from its slit. 

She moaned in return.

His index finger slid into the fold in her areola from which her pinky thick nipple peered out from.  As the tip of his finger made contact with her nipple she gasped and her nipple immediately flushed a deep pink as it hardened and swelled.  As Sean continued to tease her spike, it slowly distended until half an inch projected from its former hiding place enabling him to take it between his forefinger and thumb to tweak it and twist it making her shake in response.

She was kissing him ravenously, now.  While she continued to tease his bulb, it was only absentmindedly as her full attention was tuned to how he was driving her crazy with her nipple.
Sean removed his right hand from her superblown butt cheek and reached up between them so that he could tweak and roll her left nipple, as well.  That one had already poked its top out of its slit and it was very easy for him to grab it between his forefinger and thumb as his left hand had been doing.
Her eyes popped open and she jolted as if electrocuted.

“OH!” she cried out, but almost immediately returned to ravenously kissing him, her whole body shaking violently now.

Sean was shocked at how big both of her nipples swelled under his ministrations.  Each was now distended a full inch beyond where they had emerged from her areolae and each was as thick now as his thumbs.
She was no longer kissing him.  She had her left arm wrapped around his shoulders to help her to stand as she shook violently from his incessant teasing.  Her mouth was only millimeters from his own, but her eyes had rolled up into her head as her hand flew up and down on his cock, stroking him faster and faster, the closer she got to having her own orgasm.
iii Is she really going to cum just from nipple stimulation? he wondered to himself. 

With sudden inspiration, Sean leaned forward and sucked the closest nipple into his mouth even as he kept teasing the other. 

With a deep groan, she bucked again and again and he knew she was coming.  Her furious pumping of his shaft didn’t  slow, however, and her guttural cries pushed him over the edge as he rocketed a jet of semen in her hands.

She kept cumming as he continued to tease her and her hand kept pumping his cock long after he’d finished cumming.  While he was curious as to how long he could make her come like that, he couldn’t take her hand’s action on his post-orgasmic pole.  It was hyper-sensitive and he didn’t know how much more he could take.  The thought that he could keep her cumming just by teasing her big nipples was intoxicating, though.  She was so insanely blown and gorgeous and he seemed to be able to satisfy her in so many ways.

Then, he felt something change in his cock—no longer super sensitive, but super excited.  He was beginning to actually build towards another orgasm.  How was that possible?

With a deep groan brought up from his depths, Sean erupted in her hands once more, stunned that he could possibly cum two times in a row. 
When he had finished cumming, she was still going—shaking as if electrocuted.  He pulled his mouth from her super gnarly nipples, now half again as thick as his thumbs, and stopped teasing her other nipple with his forefinger and thumb.

It was like he broke a magical spell as she stopped shaking and ceased pumping his cock.  Her eyes came down and slowly focused.
“iii Fuuuuuuuuuck…” she said slowly and quietly, looking at him with eyes of wonder.  She straightened up and took his hands in hers. 

“I need you inside me,” she said.

It was the last thing he expected to hear.

She wanted iii more?

She pulled him off the chair, her big bosoms slightly pressed together between her arms.  When she had him standing, she pulled him towards the bedroom as she walked backwards.  “I iii really need you inside me,” she told him.

When they got to the bed she turned them around so that his back was to the bed and then she pushed him back with her massive bosoms.

“Get on your back,” she told him.
He let het her push him down and then she was on him—still wearing the robe—and inserting his still hard member inside her.

“Ungh!” she grunted as she quickly took his whole length inside her and then leaned down to squash her mighty balloons between them as she kissed him ravenously. 

She began to stroke him—her pelvis rising and falling on his shaft.   
Her lips and tongue assaulted him, her plush commodities bulged up under their chins once more as she grunted with satisfaction each time his bulb hit her cervix. 

As she built toward climax, she held his head in her hands and pulled back a bit to watch his face. 

She was so fucking hot that he felt himself building again, as well. 

“Yeah…” she coaxed as she saw his mouth fall open and his eyes widen. 

“Wanna watch you cum inside me,” she whispered, and, as if that were a password, he exploded yet again, triggering her own orgasm. 

She held his head tight throughout and stared into his eyes as they both came together. 

When they were done, she rolled off of him and collapsed beside him, her big belugas flopping about, her now insanely huge nipples bobbling all over the place. 

They lay there on their backs, panting and totally exhausted. 

“That was totally insane…” she said quietly after a long while, turning her head to look at him. 

He looked back at her. 

“You okay?” he asked. 

She nodded.

“After the nipple orgasms I just felt such a deep need to feel you fill me,” she explained.  “I needed to feel you hit my cervix.  I can’t explain it.”
She turned to him on her side, her great mounds bulging insanely together as she put her head on his shoulder and skoodled up close.  She took his right hand in hers on his chest. She was fast asleep in seconds.
He lay there looking down at the top of her black locks.  Her head blocked most of his view of her, but he could see her wide hips as the rose alongside him.   

He lay there thinking how dreamlike everything was.   He was having sex with the most incredibly blown and gorgeous woman he had ever seen and she was iii very into him.  How was all this happening? 

Eventually, he fell asleep, not knowing just how much stranger his world was about to become.
~Shadowmuse Blown

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 10:34:05 PM »
Good start! :)

Lovebig01

• D Cup
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 03:32:57 PM »
I love that story!

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2024, 04:03:02 PM »
Thanks, you two.  I appreciate the feedback!  Nice to know someone comes by here.  I’m rewriting the second installment now.  I’ll post it here when it’s done.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Lovebig01

• D Cup
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 10:49:29 AM »
Thanks, you two.  I appreciate the feedback!  Nice to know someone comes by here.  I’m rewriting the second installment now.  I’ll post it here when it’s done.
can't wait for it

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2024, 11:27:49 PM »
You know, since I never learned how to type, I hunt and peck. It would take many hours for me to do what you have done.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2024, 03:29:48 PM »
You know, since I never learned how to type, I hunt and peck. It would take many hours for me to do what you have done.

I took typing class in ninth grade because I wanted to write stories.  The class was filled with girls who wanted to become secretaries.  LOL
~Shadowmuse Blown

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2024, 11:43:39 PM »

I took typing class in ninth grade because I wanted to write stories.  The class was filled with girls who wanted to become secretaries.  LOL

Where and went to High School, no male took typing classes since that was for girls. Boys went to auto repair shop class, drafting and other manly classes. I know they don't do that anymore.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2024, 04:20:41 PM »
Sorry for the delay, but I got inspired to add a new character to the next installment and am working on it.
~Shadowmuse Blown