debra872

• G Cup
Miriam Gonzalez MERGED
« on: December 12, 2001, 10:02:00 AM »
Miriam Gonzalez is certainly worthy of the Playmate of the Year title, but don't bother casting your vote, especially with the 900#.  It's a well-known scam to make money for Playboy.

In other words, in this case, your vote *doesn't* count.  The decision is made by Playboy editors, and ultimately by Hugh Hefner himself.  The decision also factors in how the Playmate comes across in public, how well she speaks, etc.--neither of which can be decided from a pictorial.

Miriam may well win (and I hope she does).  But it won't be as a result of any votes by readers.

DTM

• G Cup
Re: Miriam Gonzalez MERGED
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2001, 11:03:00 AM »
Don't forget it also depends on if she will **82** with the old gray rabbit.  
She should make one of them stolen home videos.

The_Git

• B Cup
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2001, 11:34:00 AM »
That, and the fact that if she should win, she might pull a Petra V and decide she needs to lose weight. Yuck, the thought sends a shiver up and down my spine.  

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2001, 11:42:00 AM »
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2001, 05:24:00 PM »
Lose weight?  Her nicely rounded edges and fairly trim figure are rather pleasing to the eye.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

The_Git

• B Cup
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2001, 05:44:00 PM »
I love her curves too. It's just that models tend to try to fit the fashion standard (Kate Moss/waif)and get too darn skinny (IMHO) when they become popular. She already talked about a reduction before she posed for Playboy. I say my prayers every night that she does not.(Here Miriam have, another slice of cheesecake)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2001, 03:10:00 AM »
Nonetheless, gotta keep on trying to promote Miriam to PMOY 2001. Casting my vote is now a daily action.

And who knows? Maybe she'll give me her real, home phone number after all.

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

VitaminC

• E Cup
    • www.CGChicks.com
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2001, 01:00:00 AM »
I just voted for Ms. August..  What a bod on her!
VitaminC

Terra's 3rd movie "Work 'em Out" is now available!

DTM

• G Cup
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2001, 05:46:00 PM »
You people don't get it. It does not matter who you vote for. That old fart is in charge and has the final say. This has been proven many times over.   Sorry that's the reality of it.  

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2001, 04:29:00 AM »
How could someone take a knife to this? Oh the humanity!
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2001, 11:48:00 AM »
Wait!!!

Let me measure them with my tongue first!  

debra872

• G Cup
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2001, 06:05:00 AM »
DTM is right (unfortunately).  In fact, the PMOY has already been chosen (her video was shot this month).  Rumor has it that it's Miss December, Shana Moakley.  But it's definitely not Miriam--she confirmed it in a chat on Petra Verkaik's site.

Sorry for the sad news.  Miriam certainly deserved to be chosen.

debra872

• G Cup
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2001, 06:07:00 AM »
Oops, that would be Shanna Moakler.  That's what I get for relying on memory...

DTM

• G Cup
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2001, 06:27:00 AM »
debra, You are probably correct about who they already chose. But I am a member of Petra's . Unless I some how missed her messages. Miriam never made the chat the night she was supposed to be on. She could not figure out how to get on or something. It was not made clear why . Petra just said she could not get on. We did talk some about PMOY. But not who had been chosen.  

debra872

• G Cup
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2001, 06:40:00 AM »
You are correct DTM, it wasn't an actual chat with Miriam (blame my failing memory again!).  It was two posts from Petra, to wit:

quote:

Petra [email protected] 18:30:36
Well, I thought Miriam was going to join us tonight. She called and said she was having trouble getting on-line. :-(

Petra [email protected] 18:33:13
I told Miriam that you all would love to have her visit us here and she wanted to. I told her we thought she should be PMOY. She said she didn't get it...or at least she hasn't shot for it. She thought it would be the Playmate that was Miss something and was dating Dennis Quaid...

Miss December, Shanna Moakler, is the one who is dating Dennis Quaid.

As I said, it's rumor, but coming from Miriam (via Petra), it's probably pretty reliable, or at least as reliable as second-hand posts about next year's PMOY can be