*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Thinking of the electrons -- what i heard
« Reply #465 on: January 13, 2004, 07:49:14 AM »
Quote:

LOL!

Corny, but funny.  





Heh heh!    
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Thinking of the electrons -- what i heard
« Reply #466 on: January 13, 2004, 10:23:33 AM »
ummm... Corny AND Chessy..... now I need ham n eggs and then we got a great breakfast. (^-^)

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Thinking of the electrons -- what i heard
« Reply #467 on: January 13, 2004, 03:45:50 PM »
Do you like green eggs and ham?
I do not like them Sam I am.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them ANYWHERE!

And so on...
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Thinking of a new thread -- what i heard
« Reply #468 on: January 13, 2004, 05:21:44 PM »
OK, I'll admit it...I ripped off the idea for "THE Official Home of Topic Derailment" from THIS thread!  


Heavy "I assumed everyone knew that already but I shall make it official!" Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Thinking of a new thread -- what i heard
« Reply #469 on: January 13, 2004, 08:59:23 PM »
How original....
[Rent this space]

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Thinking of a new thread -- what i heard
« Reply #470 on: January 13, 2004, 10:17:31 PM »
Quote:

How original....  





What? All I did was polish up a dependable model!    
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Thinking of a new thread -- what i heard
« Reply #471 on: January 13, 2004, 10:32:16 PM »
That's good the hear; I understand you've usually just been polishing up yourself....

(Do you realize we went off-topic on Reply #7 to the original post and are now on PAGE 10???)

rtpoe
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Thinking of a new thread -- what i heard
« Reply #472 on: January 13, 2004, 10:39:26 PM »
Quote:

That's good the hear; I understand you've usually just been polishing up yourself....

(Do you realize we went off-topic on Reply #7 to the original post and are now on PAGE 10???)





LOL!

As I stated in an earlier post, MrHHH was the one that started it!!!      
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Thinking of a new thread -- what i heard
« Reply #473 on: January 14, 2004, 02:46:04 AM »
Beer for breakfast
Beer for dinner
Good ole' beer for me
If I had nothing but a beer
How happy I would be

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Thinking of a new thread -- what i heard
« Reply #474 on: January 14, 2004, 03:34:48 AM »
Quote:

Beer for breakfast
Beer for dinner
Good ole' beer for me
If I had nothing but a beer
How happy I would be  





Well, don't neglect your woman, alright man?  


Heavy "sorry, babe, Bud just goes down better than you do!" Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Thinking of a new thread -- what i heard
« Reply #475 on: January 14, 2004, 03:47:00 AM »
Bud who? Selig?
[Rent this space]

*

Highlander

  • G Cup
  • 729
Thinking about beer -- what i heard
« Reply #476 on: January 14, 2004, 10:29:24 AM »
I think he meant Bud Weiser...


99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer!
If one of them just happen to fall, then 98 bottle of beer on the wall!
............../.....................The Highlander
............./
O[\\\\\\(O):::<=================================-
.............\
..............\................"There can be only one"

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Thinking about beer -- what i heard
« Reply #477 on: January 14, 2004, 10:41:03 AM »
Quote:

I think he meant Bud Weiser...


99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer!
If one of them just happen to fall, then 98 bottle of beer on the wall!  





Actually I meant Bud Light.


Damn...you guys missed a GOOD pun!!!



Heavy "it's official...I am now immune to tomatoes! I rule!" Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Thinking about beer -- what i heard
« Reply #478 on: January 14, 2004, 01:57:12 PM »
[quote

Actually I meant Bud Light.


Damn...you guys missed a GOOD pun!!!



Heavy "it's official...I am now immune to tomatoes! I rule!" Metal  




*throws a porcelin tomato at HM80, shattering it on his head, leaving nasty cuts and gashes everywhere*

Your not that IMMUNE to tomatoes.

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Thinking about beer -- what i heard
« Reply #479 on: January 14, 2004, 02:58:57 PM »
Quote:


*throws a porcelin tomato at HM80, shattering it on his head, leaving nasty cuts and gashes everywhere*

Your not that IMMUNE to tomatoes.  





OUCH!

Good thing I'm a METAL head!


Heavy "I attribute my lack of content to brain damage" Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980