*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Thinking about beer -- what i heard
« Reply #480 on: January 14, 2004, 11:36:14 PM »
Quote:

Heavy "I attribute my lack of content to brain damage" Metal  




So that explains it.

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Brain Damage -- what i heard
« Reply #481 on: January 14, 2004, 11:43:50 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Heavy "I attribute my lack of content to brain damage" Metal  




So that explains it.  





Ugh, well, I DO get hit it the hard a lot!!!!


Heavy "hint, hint" Metal

   
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Brain Damage -- what i heard
« Reply #482 on: January 15, 2004, 12:16:22 AM »
 
Quote:

 Ugh, well, I DO get hit it the hard a lot!!!!




Apparently....
[Rent this space]

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Brain Damage -- what i heard
« Reply #483 on: January 15, 2004, 12:24:51 AM »
Quote:

 
Quote:

 Ugh, well, I DO get hit it the hard a lot!!!!




Apparently....  





And I have you *wonderful*  people to thank for that!


Heavy " " Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Catch

  • Z Cup
  • 3075
Re: Brain Damage -- what i heard
« Reply #484 on: January 15, 2004, 03:36:50 AM »
Yes alcohol Kills brain cells, but look at the bright side. You'll never have worms!
If only...

*

Highlander

  • G Cup
  • 729
Re: Brain Damage -- what i heard
« Reply #485 on: January 15, 2004, 11:39:29 AM »
I heard that we kill brain cells every day... the more we live the more they die...
So, why not kill'em in a fun way?
............../.....................The Highlander
............./
O[\\\\\\(O):::<=================================-
.............\
..............\................"There can be only one"

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Brain Damage -- what i heard
« Reply #486 on: January 15, 2004, 07:54:01 PM »
Quote:

I heard that we kill brain cells every day... the more we live the more they die...
So, why not kill'em in a fun way?  





Hahahaha!! I love your attitude!    
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Brain Damage -- what i heard
« Reply #487 on: January 15, 2004, 09:54:40 PM »
I don't think you need to work so hard there HM. It seems you're attempting cerebral genocide.  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Brain Damage -- what i heard
« Reply #488 on: January 15, 2004, 09:58:23 PM »
Quote:

I don't think you need to work so hard there HM. It seems you're attempting cerebral genocide.  




Just as long as you guys and gals find it entertaining, I don't mind...I guess.  


Heavy "I'm the tragic comedian" Metal
 
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Catch

  • Z Cup
  • 3075
Re: Brain Damage -- what i heard
« Reply #489 on: January 16, 2004, 02:15:46 AM »
So it's for OUR enjoyment?

You need to have a long talk with your bartender.
If only...

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Brain Damage -- what i heard
« Reply #490 on: January 16, 2004, 02:24:28 AM »
Quote:

So it's for OUR enjoyment?

You need to have a long talk with your bartender.  





Yeah, what ARE you putting in this stuff, man!!!


Heavy "that's right, it's HIS fault!" Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Brain Damage -- what i heard
« Reply #491 on: January 16, 2004, 02:30:58 AM »
Quote:



Yeah, what ARE you putting in this stuff, man!!!


Heavy "that's right, it's HIS fault!" Metal  




Well, from the smell of it....I'd say it's not lemon.

*

J_Panda

  • E Cup
  • 236
    • http://j-panda.deviantart.com/
Re: Brain Damage -- what i heard
« Reply #492 on: January 16, 2004, 12:29:14 PM »
i wouldn't smell it anymore it seems to be melting through the glass and taking the varnish of the bar.  
oo ah, do the panda oo ah, do the panda

not literally!!!

*

Highlander

  • G Cup
  • 729
Is it The End? -- what i heard
« Reply #493 on: January 17, 2004, 12:53:43 AM »
Is this thread dying or is it just me?
............../.....................The Highlander
............./
O[\\\\\\(O):::<=================================-
.............\
..............\................"There can be only one"

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Is it The End? -- what i heard
« Reply #494 on: January 17, 2004, 01:05:36 AM »
Nah...it's just taking a coffee break!

   
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980