*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Reading Back Quite a Way Out of Sheer Boredom -- What I Heard
« Reply #555 on: April 23, 2004, 11:47:45 PM »
Don't forget, somebody gets to massage her backside too.


Home"volunteer"vintner  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Reading Back Quite a Way Out of Sheer Boredom -- What I Heard
« Reply #556 on: April 27, 2004, 03:00:35 AM »
I toss you for it.

Sadi"Tails, you win.  Heads...well, you'll probably need a doctor."styk

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Reading Back Quite a Way Out of Sheer Boredom -- What I Heard
« Reply #557 on: April 27, 2004, 07:34:22 PM »
You only get one side of her at a time. Don't be greedy.


Home"yeah, you'll win, but I'll make you earn it"vintner  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Drooling Fanboys-- What I Heard
« Reply #558 on: April 29, 2004, 02:56:59 PM »
Why not just build it in her cleavage instead? Its much bigger, and she can just enjoy it every time someone moves around instead of you stepping over each other to get a turn.


 
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Catch

  • Z Cup
  • 3075
Re: Drooling Fanboys-- What I Heard
« Reply #559 on: April 30, 2004, 06:11:55 AM »
"If you build it, they will come..."

Something is just a little off with that.
If only...

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Drooling Fanboys-- What I Heard
« Reply #560 on: May 01, 2004, 02:35:47 AM »
Quote:

"If you build it, they will come..."

Something is just a little off with that.  




Yeah you misspelled c...

 

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3413
Re: Chelsea Charms- What I Heard
« Reply #561 on: June 11, 2004, 06:37:37 PM »
So this is the famous Chelsea thread that wouldn't die eh?  
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Chelsea Charms- What I Heard
« Reply #562 on: June 11, 2004, 11:08:54 PM »
Yup.
 

rtpoe  
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance