*

3pyon

  • 518
Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2003, 02:31:42 AM »
Quote:

Again, I'm not saying that I'd give a Chloe Vevrier clone the boot for either one of these ladies, but they're both attractive and realistic looking women.




What are you talkin about Chloe? She is my Fav.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2003, 01:27:16 AM »
A post by McKormick in another thread reminded me that I'd forgotten to mention Ricki Lake. At all but her very heaviest (Hairspray era) she's cute and able to provoke a reaction, even when she's chunky.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2003, 01:50:37 AM »
If the subject now is relatively wideset women, then I'll have to say that while Ricki Lake does nothing for me, I'm falling harder for Camryn Manheim all the time.  The fact she's a damn good actress and that her Ellinor Frutt on The Practice is a riveting character does not hurt at all.

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2003, 11:12:25 AM »
Hmmm, just got done viewing some Mahoromatic clips and I must say that I find Shikiyo-sensei (or is it Shikijou-sensei?) to be not only "strangely" sexy, but VERY sexy!

I can't believe non of the guys go nuts over her! (although her crazy attitude IS annoying!)


Bad teacher, my ass! I'd take her!  
 
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2003, 11:21:59 AM »
...wait thats strangely sexy? I dissagree, thats very sexy!  
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2003, 11:35:18 AM »
Quote:

...wait thats strangely sexy? I dissagree, thats very sexy!  




No kidding! If MY teachers in school looked like that and tried every chance they could to get in MY pants, I'd go for it!

Mahoro is sexier than Shikiyo-sensei!?! No way!


Heavy "I guess the Japanese like small, perky breasts better! Sheesh!" Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Rafe

  • Coito Ergo Sum
  • 1284
    • Digital Discipline
Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2003, 12:06:11 PM »
Quote:

A post by McKormick in another thread reminded me that I'd forgotten to mention Ricki Lake. At all but her very heaviest (Hairspray era) she's cute and able to provoke a reaction, even when she's chunky.  




She's actually cuter in person, and all but admitted to being into bondage on the episode I was on a few years ago.

[NO, I am -not- sharing clips, don't even ask.]
<i>
Prince of Darkness seeks Willing Wench.
Flexible hours, shoddy pay.
Should possess improbable bustline and liquor store.</i>

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2003, 04:33:00 PM »
Audrey Meadows (circa  1956)

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2003, 04:39:21 PM »
  Do you think I`m sexy?  

     
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2003, 07:04:44 PM »
Quote:


She's actually cuter in person, and all but admitted to being into bondage on the episode I was on a few years ago.
 




Predelictions for bondage aside, she LOOKS pretty damn cute on TV, and (w/o any intended disrespect) down-right fuckable too.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2004, 02:19:13 PM »
Feel the need to keep this going.

Pal nominated Ann Curry, who I happen to think has mainstream appeal.  Anyhow, Ann's been wearing pullovers lately -- she's not really chesty, but a pullover hath power to flatter the most modest figure.  Ann Curry in a pullover -- lemme at her!

All right, a serious contribution: GRETA GARBO.  True, even a Garbo detractor can see her beauty, but she cultivated much strangeness nonetheless.  She was cool, aloof, mildly haughty, world-weary, and probably preferred girlfriends (perhaps especially Marlene Dietrich?) to boyfriends, a living inverse of mainstream voluptuousness and the usual sexual hotness -- but I just caught her in Queen Christina, and WHAT A WOMEN.  Thought I'd try an honorable mention.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.

Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2004, 08:27:11 PM »
How about Dana Delaney (A Promise To Keep, Housesitter), these are obviously very good and sexy pictures, but am I the only one who thinks she is incredibly hot and sexy?  
...Two men say they're Jesus, one of the must be wrong...

*

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

  • Banned User
  • 3590
Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2004, 08:59:43 PM »
Quote:

HUBBA !!  HUBBA !!

   




ROFL! Yes, she is totally resistable.

How about Janeane Garafalo? (either strangely pretty or staggeringly ordinary, depending on what mood I'm in)

How about Amy Poehler? (or maybe it's just her character "Colby" from The Upright Citizens Brigade)

How about Linda Ellerbee (not recently, but in her heyday about fifteen years ago)?  

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: "Strangely Sexy" ...sort of.
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2004, 04:12:47 AM »
Quote:

Constance Zimmer, who plays the ugly duckling role (or second banana, or whatever) on that lousy sitcom "Good Morning Miami."

Here's a picture of her done up all purty like:

     




She was one of the only reasons I stomached that show for as long as I did.  Just made me wanna throw her on a table and savagely fuck her.  My GOD she was sexy.

Lorraine Bracco.  Woof.  Sometimes I think I'm gonna lose it just watching her sit very still on The Sopranos.  Interestingly enough, I found her almost UNattractive when I saw Goodfellas a few months back.

Mary Tyler Moore, circa The Dick Van Dyke Show.

Patricia Heaton, until I got really really really sick of seeing her and hearing about her and watching her win awards.  Now I just wish she'd take her rubber gloves and her lifted breasts and her mean character and go sit in a corner somewhere.

Crystal Gunns.  She's not conventionally sexy, not even in the face.  But damn, she's hot.

Phylicia Rashad as Claire Huxtable, The Cosby Show.  EEven back then she was old enough to have [censored] the age I aam now, and yet watching certain episodes of that she just ddrives me up the wall.  The one where the whole family lip-ssynchs Ray Charles' "Night Time is the Right Time"--very unintentionally, especially since she isn't nearly the focus of the scene--but she's so damn fine there...

Diana Krall.  And doesn't hurt that she has a sexy voice and plays a mean piano.

Jewel.  She's just not conventionally sexy...not at all.  In fact, I think she's a perfect example of "strangely sexy."  She's an odd one.  So's Jenna Elfman, who used to drive me bats on Dharma & Greg when I was in high school.

Kim Basinger; even now, as she's getting on in years.  She was somethin' else in LA Confidential, years past the peak of her Batman gorgeousness.

Patricia Clarkson.  Can't put my finger on it.

Joan Collins.  God knows I love her to death, but let's face it, she might very well be older than God.  But hammercy, when I catch Dynasty now and then...even still, she's a fiercely beautiful woman.

Speaking of Dynasty, I think Kathleen Beller might belong on this list.  What a magnificent creature...

Anjelica Huston as Morticia Addams.  But then I always have had that thing for goth girls.

Britney Spears.  Her level of appeal is NOTHING if not strange.  Here we have a girl who is special for absolutely no reason whatsoever.  She's no more willing to bare her body than the next starlet, and in all areas except one she has significantly less to offer.  And she's so overexposed that it makes me hate her.  She's not sexy for any reason except that she makes it such a POINT to tell you that you SHOULD think she's sexy.  And yet I can never quite break my sexual fascination with her.  Just not quite.  

Joan Bennett on Dark Shadows...she was nearly 60 when that show started.  And yet there was something so terribly attractive about her.

Meryl Streep, but only in Death Becomes Her, where they somehow gave her a chin.

Betty Boop...but I can never be turned on very long before I notice that big-ass head.

Helen Hunt.  OHHHHHH yeah.  And has anyone ever noticed the ass on her?

Avril Lavigne...I can't even begin to explain how red-hot this girl makes me.  I know, I know...  Iused to hate her, just the thought of her made me ill.  And then I saw ONE picture of her one day...about three pints of blood rushed away from my head and I never looked at her the same again.  No one else I know has ever reacted to it the same way I did, though.  Anyway, it's attached here for...um...posterity.