*

St Stephan

  • Moderator
  • 2682
Re: RHuge Breasted Character
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2004, 03:31:26 PM »
Man, I'm looking forward to this flick.

I don't think this shot, where she's called "Caprice Stickles", has been posted yet:




0 ( ( o ! < J
Her boobs look rather unbalanced here    
Avatar with the gracious approval of the lovely Vanessa Montagne.
BEA members will find the full-sized (1.12 MB) animation,
cleansed of clumsy clowning claptrap by cloddish clerics, here.
For the original pictures, and thousands more, visit Vanessa.

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: RHuge Breasted Character
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2004, 03:38:35 PM »
Quote:

Man, I'm looking forward to this flick.

I don't think this shot, where she's called "Caprice Stickles", has been posted yet:




<font size="7" color="gold" face="ariel narrow"><I>0</font><font size="6"> </font> <font size="7" color="#CC9955">(</font> <sub><font size="2" color="#CC9955">(</font> <blink>o</blink></font></sub> <sup><sup><sup><sup>!</sup></sup></sup></sup></font> <font size="6" color="#CC9955"><</font> </font><font size="6" color="#FF7777" face="symbol"><I>J</font></font></font>
<small>Her boobs look rather unbalanced here</small></font></font>      





Actually, it was....a long time ago when before even the trailer surfaced.

Though seeing it again is ok.  
...Don't touch me again...

In new FHM... discusses Selma Blair's fake rack in A Dirty Shame
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2004, 02:24:38 AM »
just a lil tidbit section, but i was amused  
and hell, you cant beat alyssa milano on the cover, looking quite boobyful herself  

*

Craig_Mercer

  • P cup
  • 1403
Re: In new FHM... discusses Selma Blair's fake rack in A Dirty Shame
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2004, 02:39:16 AM »
Yeah, about "Ursula Udders" she will inevitably be regarded as too over the top to be believable, even for a Waters character, despite the "Truth is Stranger than Fiction" factor posed by Chelsea.
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: In new FHM... discusses Selma Blair's fake rack in A Dirty Shame
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2004, 07:22:17 PM »
You're missing the point.

Kowalski's Theory Of Relativlity:

The more we have "ridiculous" characters like Ursula Udders featured in mainstream movies, the more the bar is raised for what is generally considered ridiculous.

Eventually gals like Nadine, Yulia and Ewa seem a lot less outrageous - in comparison.  

*

ROBRAM89

  • G Cup
  • 894
    • www.robbisplace.freeservers.com
Re: In new FHM... discusses Selma Blair's fake rack in A Dirty Shame
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2004, 07:27:49 PM »
Pact: If any of us here on the board ever make a movie, the main female character will be TWICE as big as her. Agreed?  
"I'm just going out to commit certain deeds." - Homer Simpson

Whink: "But seeing a chick with her whole hand stuffed into her cunt, up to her forearm just doesn't appeal to me."

Me: "Hello, strange man from space! I welcome you, but do not understand your bizarre alien language!"

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: In new FHM... discusses Selma Blair's fake rack in A Dirty Shame
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2004, 07:33:20 PM »
Agreed.

btw - Selma is on the cover of the current issue of Interview. She doesn't talk much about the new movie though. She's an A-list actress playing a compulsive huge-boob addict... it's got to be a first.

*

ROBRAM89

  • G Cup
  • 894
    • www.robbisplace.freeservers.com
Re: In new FHM... discusses Selma Blair's fake rack in A Dirty Shame
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2004, 07:43:39 PM »
A-list? I like her too, but she hasn't been in that many movies. Hell, I couldn't place her name with her face until Hellboy.  
"I'm just going out to commit certain deeds." - Homer Simpson

Whink: "But seeing a chick with her whole hand stuffed into her cunt, up to her forearm just doesn't appeal to me."

Me: "Hello, strange man from space! I welcome you, but do not understand your bizarre alien language!"

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: In new FHM... discusses Selma Blair's fake rack in A Dirty Shame
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2004, 08:11:38 PM »
more of an "it girl" really... I saw her in Storytelling a few years ago.. and Legally Blonde... She's got three movies coming out this year... in other words, she's not some no-name who's got nothing to lose and can "afford" to take a role with a pair of gigantic boobs. She's got a career.

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: A Dirty Shame : Movie Coming Out With Huge Breasted Character
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2004, 12:11:35 PM »
Hi, went over to coming soon, I was able to get the trailer, but for some reason the .mov featurettes were inaccessable.  (If anyone could make the recommended featurette 3 available, that would be nice...)

Try this, tho - go to the official movie site:
http://www.adirtyshamemovie.com/

and hit an URL marked "Ursula Dances".  It will pull up a shockwave flash with a bunch of nice photos of the prostheically enhanced Selma shaking it.  If you know how to find your browser cache, look for a file called "flipbook*.swf" (you may or may not have characters where the * is), that you can view with your browser at your leisure.

-D'Artangian
Fun with latex appliques
 
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

berkovw

  • G Cup
  • 705
Re: In new FHM... discusses Selma Blair's fake rack in A Dirty Shame
« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2004, 05:06:30 PM »
I wouldn't call her A list either, but she is famous.  Probably her most famous role to date was the lesbian kissing scene with Sarah Michelle Gellar in Cruel Intentions.
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

*

Character Zero

  • C Cup
  • 70
Selma Blair with big fake boobs in new movie!
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2004, 04:18:34 PM »
Hey all. Perhaps you guys already know this, but Selma Blair is going to play an exhibitionist with huge fake boobs named "Ursula Udders" in a movie coming out Sept. 24 called "A Dirty Shame." Go to the website here:

www.adirtyshamemovie.com

There's an Ursula Performs" section on the site with a bunch of film captures of her dancing with the big breasts, and there are a few other pictures on the site as well. The whole site is done with flash, so I couldn't lift a pic to post here, but I did find a film cap elsewhere online. Check it out.

Anyway, go to the website to get some more. And get everyone you can to go see this movie. There need to be more huge boobs in movies!

*

Schwarzmann

  • C Cup
  • 64
Re: Selma Blair with big fake boobs in new movie!
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2004, 04:27:29 PM »
yepp, we already know. sorry guy.

this one is the 4th or 5th thread about that.

just do a forum search.  

Re: A Dirty Shame : Movie Coming Out With Huge Breasted Character
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2004, 06:55:05 PM »
Just a friendly reminder, this movie comes out in about a week.  

Re: A Dirty Shame : Movie Coming Out With Huge Breasted Character
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2004, 07:55:34 AM »
You know... I say Blair interview on the tonight show and she had very small boobies. That was best part...  
Breasts grow - that's BE... what happens after that is irrelevant.
--Prophet Tenebrae---