Came across a woman at www.ratemyimplants.com last night that is somewhat unlike the women that post there.  She is more like the Chelsea, Maxi and Minka in that she has string implants!  We do not see too many non-entertainer women with this type, so I thought I'd bring her to our attention.

Here is her info:

Screen Name at www.RateMyImplants.com : heidi52
Page at RateMyImplants.com : http://www.ratemyimplants.com/home?view&upload_key=1856
Age : 36
Region : Europe
What was the total expense involved with your procedure? (Include type of currency if not US Dollars)? : Over $10,000
What size was your bust previous to your surgery? : 40DDD
What size is your bust today? : 52J
Describe your procedure and placement : I had the operation done in Los Angeles a little over 2 years ago.
What Type of implant was used : String
Are you happy with the results : I'm very pleased with the results. I simply love very large breasts.
What has been your most positive post breast enhancement experience : The amount of looks my chest receives since the operation has doubled. I was big before but now I'm simply gargantuan.
What would you tell others looking to have breast enhancement surgery today : If it's for yourself and only you, do it!
Tell us about yourself : I am an employee for a Scandinavian airline.



We should really keep an eye on her.  Hopefully she will eventually join us here at the BEA.  

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 08:57:58 PM »
The sizes seem a little incredulous....
[Rent this space]

*

steveo

  • L Cup
  • 1839
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2004, 09:23:26 PM »
I dunno...   Describe your procedure and placement : I had the operation done in Los Angeles a little over 2 years ago. I thought Dr Johnson was the only one doing it and he is Texas... Plus, I think he quit doing string over 2 years ago. Does this mean someone else was doing them... or something else?    
So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2004, 10:20:35 PM »
Exactly. I was just being polite.  
[Rent this space]

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2004, 11:46:05 PM »
I agree with Sheber on this one...sounds a little "off" to me.

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2004, 11:48:23 PM »
I am almost positive that's a pic of Busty Kathi  

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2004, 12:33:08 AM »
Yea  it doesn kinda look odd.  Ud thin kwith string implants hey would be higher and possibly large, but im not an implant pro.......yet.
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

MrHHH

  • L Cup
  • 2985
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2004, 02:28:11 PM »
I would think that she would of mentioned the continuous growth afterwords. I'm voting hoax.
 

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2004, 06:13:53 PM »
Plus, what about the obvious "Bra Size Violations".  40 DDD?  52J?  It wouldn't take implants to do that, it would just take a whoooooole lot of extra trips to the buffet.  52 band size?  Come on....
 
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

MrHHH

  • L Cup
  • 2985
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2004, 09:52:51 PM »
Heh, maybe she's 9' tall?
 

*

Tugboatcap

  • G Cup
  • 958
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2004, 10:59:13 PM »
Doc. Johnson in HOUSTON, TX is the only one that ever did string, so unless this person is totally ignorant when it comes to geography, (not to mention missing the location by about 1800 miles), it's a hoax.

Tugboatcap!
TugboatCap!
__________________________________________
It's Really Funny 'Till Someone Looses an Eye!

*

Tman

  • G Cup
  • 840
    • www.sitiofan.com
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2004, 04:32:01 AM »
I agree, I can“t believe the number of fake posts ratemyimplants.com has everyday. A week ago someone was posting Pandora Peaks old pictures .

Tman

 

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2004, 07:03:41 AM »
Quote:

I am almost positive that's a pic of Busty Kathi  




I have to concur .. but I can't find the original ... but then I can't find any pics of her cept the 5 in the free section of her site ... so I'm going by memory ...

-Munch "and she's got memorable breasts " Wolf

*

Bill

Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2004, 10:23:41 AM »
I too would have say it's a Kathy pic.  My wife has the string and her's sit much higher on the chest.  They keep growing, so they haven't had a chance to settle like the ones in the picture obviously have.

Bill    

*

Scotchman

  • G Cup
  • 926
Re: A Normal Woman With String From Scanadinavia at RateMyImplants.com
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2004, 04:33:34 PM »
I can't say why, but my initial "gut" reaction was
this is a photo of a sex doll such as "SuperBabe"
or "RealDoll". Or perhaps a sculpture/mannequin
like the "Adrienne" sculpture created by Shakey
Puddin' back in '02 (see his free gallery here).
 
"Every time you eat a steak, a hippy's hacky-sack goes in the gutter."
~ Patton Oswalt